X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That would be cool.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Here is a link to the WSJ article on the bellwether counties. The headline does not allege shenanigans. I can't read the article because I don't have a subscription. I don't know if they examine the same counties as the spreadsheet above, but it shows you that the commentary isn't limited to people who think that these repeated statistical outliers and anomalies are suspicious.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/bellwet...on-11605272400

I haven't seen any counter-argument to the list of bellwether counties that shows, perhaps, a wider sample of historical bellwether counties that successfully predicted this year's election. I'm open to it if it exists.
      Last edited by Hannibal; December 1, 2020, 04:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        So because Calhoun County, South Carolina, a place none of us could point to on a map, didn't correctly predict the Presidential race (they went 50-47 for Trump), that's compelling supporting evidence that Dems in Detroit stuffed ballot boxes?

Obviously that's ridiculous.
        17 counties with an accuracy rate of 88% ended up with an accuracy rate of 18% this year. That is five standard deviations from the mean. Do you know what the likelihood of an event five sigma from the mean is for a normal distribution? It's about six in one million. Sorry I exaggerated when I said that these were "one in a milion" statistical anomalies.

Comment

• If there's no fraud, then nobody should have a problem with auditing the mail-in ballots to verify that they were from living people who legitimately requested them, with matching signatures.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
            If there's no fraud, then nobody should have a problem with auditing the mail-in ballots, per the request of the Trump campaign. If anything, you should welcome it as a chance to prove that Trump is full of shit.
            What do you think has already happened? What do you mean by "audit"? Apparently the only way to ever be sure of this is for the state to give the Trump campaign all of the ballots and let them count them for themselves.

The entire state of Georgia counted its ballots 3 times already. You demand a 4th? And again, the Dominion computer totals and the hand recount matched nearly perfectly. So you can't believe that Trump won Georgia without believing both 1) Dems stuffed ballot boxes with thousands of fake ballots and 2) Dems somehow hacked the computer systems and added thousands of fake votes for Biden.

And they didn't bother giving Warnock or Ossoff a victory because checking one more box would have been just too difficult or aroused "too much suspicion".

Comment

• An audit to make sure that the ballots are valid, not a recount. Check the mail-in ballots in Fulton or Wayne County and see if they come from valid voters with valid addresses and a matching signatures. I keep hearing how ridiculous it is to suggest that this would turn up anything fishy. If this stuff is airtight, then let's see the proof.

If you think that this is too big an effort and not a reasonable request, then it just underscores how shaky mail-in voting is, since it requires poll workers to tediously check millions of ballots across the country.

The fact that this type of audit has never been done just goes to show you what complete horseshit it is when the media claims that voter fraud doesn't exist. There is no proven mass voter fraud because there has never been a legitimate investigation into it.
              Last edited by Hannibal; December 1, 2020, 04:21 PM.

Comment

• The reason that it "doesn't exist" is because nobody has ever directly looked.
                If the results of the election was reversed, we'd be at the beginning of yet another "Russian Collusion" case, initiated by the MSM. They'd be all over it. Chuck and Jerry Nadler would be warming up the impeachment process in the bullpen.

But since they got the 'result' they wanted, its a non-story. Nothing to see here. Move on. Lets inaugurate Kamala ... er, .. Joe.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                  An audit to make sure that the ballots are valid, not a recount. Check the mail-in ballots in Fulton or Wayne County and see if they come from valid voters with valid addresses and a matching signatures. I keep hearing how ridiculous it is to suggest that this would turn up anything fishy. If this stuff is airtight, then let's see the proof.

The fact that this has never been done just goes to show you what complete horseshit it is when the media claims that voter fraud doesn't exist. The reason that it "doesn't exist" is because nobody has ever directly looked.
                  Do you seriously think that this has not happened AT ALL? No one checks to see if a mail-in ballot is from a registered voter? There are Republicans in the room when all this stuff happens despite what garbage OANN may be saying. The Trump people admitted in COURT that what they had been saying on tv was a lie; there actually WERE Republicans watching everything. They just didn't like how they were made to stand 10 feet away instead of six. When asked if Republican observers were treated differently than Democrat observers, the Trump team pissed itself, shit its pants, then complained about how one poll observer got called a "Karen", your Honor, so please empower the State legislature to choose the President instead.

See your problem is you aren't starting from a neutral position. You're starting from the position of "Of COURSE the Dems cheated now prove me wrong".

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                    And that's the 3rd or 4th time I've seen that chart of 'bellwether' counties. I imagine it's not actually a complete list of all bellwether counties nationwide, just the ones certain people think supports the narrative of ELECTION STOLEN
                    If this is true then let's see them. You guys have your own Autism Army that should have produced that counter evidence by now.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

If the results of the election was reversed, we'd be at the beginning of yet another "Russian Collusion" case, initiated by the MSM. They'd be all over it. Chuck and Jerry Nadler would be warming up the impeachment process in the bullpen.

But since they got the 'result' they wanted, its a non-story. Nothing to see here. Move on. Lets inaugurate Kamala ... er, .. Joe.
                      Your side has initiated no less than 40 lawsuits and has shit itself every time. You've been given many, many opportunities to demonstrate just how much fraud occurred. No one's rushing you, but the Electoral College meets in less than two weeks now. So the time to show anything like concrete evidence is upon us.

There are tons of highly skilled & partisan conservative lawyers out there. You would think they would leap at the chance to take up these cases if there were actual substance behind them. Maybe you should ponder why that hasn't happened.

Comment

• Pennsylvania analysis -- Based on party affiliation of ballots returned, Joe Biden would need an absolutely insane breakdown of those ballots to have the vote margins that he got.

Donald Trump got fewer absentee votes than Republican absentee ballots. The analysis below shows one possible breakdown of Dem, Rep, and Ind voting that would approximate Biden's MOV with mail-in ballots.

En6MHBCW4AAeArC.jpg

Biden got 99.5% of the total of Democrat + Independent vote. If there were not a single crossover vote, that means that he would have had to win the independents 97-3. I have not seen a single poll that suggests that that is even remotely possible. Biden probably didn't even win 97% of Democrats.

Nothing fishy there.
                        Last edited by Hannibal; December 1, 2020, 04:40 PM.

Comment

• lol ... "your side"...

"you've been given ...."

"no one's rushing you"

"maybe you should ponder"

darn, .. for a old, fat, bald, retired truck driver from Shiawassee County Michigan, I sure have a lot of thump .... when did I get all that?

must be the same place I got all my 'white privilege' ...

and, I never "ponder" anything. I will carefully consider all points of view, but I have to put on my boots and walk thru a swamp, I'm outta here...

Last edited by lineygoblue; December 1, 2020, 04:41 PM.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Again, any time Ds talk about how bad it is to delegitimize elections I LMMFAO.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Hannibal- I will look into that "analysis" tonight

Comment

• A few thoughts:

-“Into Darkness” was an abomination and JJ Abrams should be pilloried for it.

-Regular Tabasco is the foundation of all pepper sauces; it’s still the best.

-Greek food - all of it - is overrated.

-Kelly McGillis did not agree well. Jesus.
                                Attached Files
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X