No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meh. As long as you're happy to lick Bill Gates boots and bask in his all-knowing genius, more power to you. And, given your affirmation of Froot's take and redoubling of efforts, it certainly appears that you are, indeed, very happy to prostrate yourself so.

I'd rather not. To each their own.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      Meh. As long as you're happy to lick Bill Gates boots and bask in his all-knowing genius, more power to you. And, given your affirmation of Froot's take and redoubling of efforts, it certainly appears that you are, indeed, very happy to prostrate yourself so.

I'd rather not. To each their own.
      Haha! OK.

And the birds. Have you heard about the birds?
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I'm old enough to remember the good old days when people like Froot and CGVT thought that Bill Gates was Satan because he was wealthy. The internet was young and John Cooper was OSu's coach. Oh, how times have changed.

Comment

• It won't be long until they add Mark Zukerburg's boots to their collection. Rather unbelievable.

Comment

• And the so called moon landing?
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
              It won't be long until they add Mark Zukerburg's boots to their collection. Rather unbelievable.
              They already have. Elon Musk probably too. Although the jury is out somewhat on whether Elon Musk wants to rule the world rather than just be a businessman who solves complex problems.

Comment

• Well, Musk fell out of favor -- SLIGHTLY -- because of his Covid stuff and moving out of the Shangri-la that is California.

Comment

• We are literally at a point where the argument is "If you don't blindly trust the almighty Bill Gates on all topics, then you think the moon landing is a hoax." That is really an argument. I wish I could make that up, but it's beyond parody.

Comment

• Elon Musk? Everybody knows that he is a Lizard-man Alien.

Geesh, try to keep up.

Do your research!

Comment

• We're at the point that if you don't blindly hate Bill Gates, you are a Bill Gates boot licker.

Your ridiculous hyperbolic posts are not worthy of your unwarranted, smug condescension.

You are going to have to try harder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                        When did Bill Gates become an authority on anything besides operating systems?

Who gives a shit what Bill Gates says about anything else?
                        He's not even an authority on OS's.....trust me on that...the man who brought us Windows 95...ME...Vista...Windows 8...and the BSOD...

Fuck Bill Gates. Arrogant piss brain douchebag.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Windows Vista was da Bomb!

Comment

• Correct. It did bomb.

I referred to it as Windows Vermin. The network I managed at the time I refused to implement it on any new PC's. The machines they sent me preloaded with Vermin I rolled back to XP. Not until Windows 7 was released did we move forward.

Fuckin M$. Fuckin' Gates.

But now he's an expert on infectious disease.

Rrrrrrrright....
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well, he's a billionaire, so....

Comment

• Smartest man in the world.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X