Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

And Bezos. Don't forget Jeff Bezos.

Even AOC didn't want his money in her NYC district.

And if AOC is against it, we should ALL be against it.
    For the record, I will gladly take Bezos money.

But the AOC shit is tiresome, give me a break. You are irksome, you irk me. It was better when you ran away after fumble with the snap.

Comment

• AOC is the face of your party, sir. If not now, certainly in the not-distant future. As long as people are stupid enough to vote for her ilk, you get what you deserve. Own her, she's yours.

If I "irk" you, its not my fault. Maybe you are irked because some of these things ring true, and this thing called a conscience is trying to get thru. I don't know. Its a possibility, I guess.

The rest of that sounds like too much beer talk.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• OK Trumper

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
          AOC is the face of your party, sir. If not now, certainly in the not-distant future. As long as people are stupid enough to vote for her ilk, you get what you deserve. Own her, she's yours.

If I "irk" you, its not my fault. Maybe you are irked because some of these things ring true, and this thing called a conscience is trying to get thru. I don't know. Its a possibility, I guess.

The rest of that sounds like too much beer talk.

Boy if you think AOC is bad. Just wait until Nina Turner is in Marsha Fudge's old Rep seat.
          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• I’m becoming more convinced that each time a progressive dimwit gets elected to the House, it will bite the party in the ass two fold. Even Pelosi et. al realize this.

Comment

• Trump has signed the covid/budget bill after getting none of the changes he demanded like a huffy Michigan Man

Comment

• Art of the deal

Comment

• Let's be clear here. Bill Gates is presently a philanthropist. You can complain about his contributions to computer operating systems or his politics. There's plenty there to bitch about. I don't agree with Gate's stance on climate change. He's an income redistribution advocate and globalist. I'm not either and find what he writes in support of those trends to not be at all in alignment with my views. But I also don't like many of views of the opposition philanthropists that include the Koch Family Foundations. I still hear them out and don't find the need to deride the Kochs for seemingly pretending they are climate experts or economists unqualified to advance ideas on the dangers of globalism to sovereign monetary and fiscal policy.

But the article Gates wrote for the Economist that I posted about here can't be dismissed because you think ill of him ...... unless you believe that an appropriate position to take with regard to ending the pandemic is to fuck the poor, they made bad choices and that's why they aren't going to get in line for the vaccine before there is enough for me and the rest of the well off world (whoever you and they are). That's what's being said, if I'm reading several posts here correctly. Fine, you're entitled to post your thoughts here as surprisingly clueless about containing the pandemic as I find them.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• EqSsYLGW4AAgYuK?format=png&name=small.png

When you've lost the Post.....😥

Mr. President, it’s time to end this dark charade. We’re one week away from an enormously important moment for the next four years of our country. On Jan. 5, two runoff races in Georgia will determ…

Comment

• I believe this isn't pay walled ....... it has some terrific graphics that illuminate vaccine distribution v. administration globally and in the US by state. What's getting delivered by Pfizer/Bio-tech and Moderna with AZ now entering the distribution plan with 3x already contractually obligated deliveries from the other two starting January 4th in the UK is astounding . What's actually getting into arms is less so but still pretty impressive. It's as high as 50% of what's been delivered and as low as none. It's not clear if states are holding on to reserves for the 2nd dose or if future deliveries will cover that ..... in FL, it appears that they are shooting their wad or close to it relying on future deliveries for follow-on dosing.

The US has now surpassed China in jabs. Not sure that's relevant as China has a different plan for vaccine administration as they have so few active cases compared to the US. Still, that the US leads the world in administering COVID vaccines warrants acclaim for Operation Warp Speed and probably just as noteworthy is the harnessing of a public/private partnership to handle the logistics of getting the vaccines to state distribution points.

This just isn't getting the press it deserves. Front page is occupied with news about how much free shit in the form of treasury checks Americans are going to get if the Senate approves the $2k Trump wanted. The Turtle has been silent on the measure which the House passed late this afternoon and sent it to the Senate. I'm generally in favor of helicopter cash but there are a bunch of strings attached that aren't at all clear to me of how treasury is going to act handing it out. As weel, and as usual, the bill isn't clean. It has other acts in it and none of that is clear in what's being reported in the public domain.

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• A short little op-fact piece of Amazon that will surely drive this forum's AOC Acolytes into a frothing rage. https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/...ution/#slide-1

Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          A short little op-fact piece of Amazon that will surely drive this forum's AOC Acolytes into a frothing rage. https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/...ution/#slide-1
                          But those people don't actually exist. It's just a Right Wing myth.

Comment

• There are certain jobs at Amazon that I wouldn't want but that article is good. It probably doesn't emphasize enough how taxing those jobs can be at times. Be prepared to sleep a lot on your weekends. The hiring process is crazy in how different it is compared to every other job for the fulfillment and delivery center jobs are.

He mentions the delivery driver jobs, those jobs aren't technically Amazon but a third party delivery service partner. Driver attrition is huge for those jobs because how hard they are, especially the more rural your delivery area is.

Comment

• I'm sure he could have espoused more on the awful reality of Amazon. I dunno, man. I'm not sure exactly what people in this country want in terms of unskilled jobs. I guess to be non-taxing and pay a fuckton. I think it's very easy to write about the difficulties of almost any job. I certainly could write about the exhausting nature of working in a "big law." I'm sure every fucking IT worker on the planet could write about the challenges of tedium and general self-selection into a profession full of utter social pariahs like, say, The Wizard.

And I guess that gets to what the macro questions of what Americans are, literally, entitled to in terms of employment.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• We do need blue collar jobs in our society so that people have some sort of route to affluence that doesn't involve going $100,000 into debt to get indoctrinated by Leftists. But blue collar jobs have been romanticized in popular culture to the point of absurdity.

Comment

Working...
                                X