Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That would be patriotic.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Doesn’t matter he votes with the Rs regardless
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• It matters a shit ton if the majority leader is Turtle or Schumer.

Comment

• Correct.

Comment

• Well, we had PDJT and his nonsensical optimism re Covid. Now we get Joe Biden and his nonsensical, idiotic pessimism:

“Christmas is going to be a lot harder. I don’t want to scare anybody here, but understand the facts — we’re likely to lose another 250,000 people dead between now and January. You hear me?”
            That is demonstrably fucking wrong. Like not even remotely close to the truth.

Meanwhile, he'll have some sort of Mask Edict for his first 100 days. #TrustScience. Because #TrustScience lines up perfectly with a landmark day in his administration. After 100 days, Mask-wearing isn't as important. BTW, did people suddenly stop wearing masks? I mean, with all these huge case numbers I assume people just stopped wearing masks. LOL.

Of course, The Media won't chastize or mock Biden in the least. In fact, they're likely to repeat the lie as true. Because, you, know "democracy dies in darkness" or something.

Comment

• 250,000 dead is ludicrous. It'll be around a tenth of that. Maybe he added a zero in his mind

Comment

• Joe's stubbed toe must be affecting his diminishing medula oblongata...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• President Harris.

Two years, tops.

Comment

• Meanwhile in Trump's alternate reality, he now says there's "well documented evidence" that postal workers destroyed hundreds of thousands of Trump ballots. So add the USPS to the ever-growing list of conspirators against Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      There is a growing schism between the wackadoodle QAnon type people in the Trump coalition and actual conservatives, trying to win the GA runoffs.

EoXI3_bWMAATcAL?format=jpg&name=small.jpg
                      She's right about Crenshaw.

I get the sentiment and the desire to punish the RINOs in the party. About half of the Republicans hate the people that elect them. I'm not sure that I agree that Georgia runoffs is the time and place for that punishment, but I get it. These are people who, at best, play crappy defense and never go on offense. In this case, it's not worth letting the Dems break even in the Senate. But some of these folks need to be primaried out.
                      Last edited by Hannibal; December 4, 2020, 11:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                        President Harris.

Two years, tops.
                        I'm sticking with October 1, 2021.

Kamala, along with other "concerned Democrats" and "medical experts" will go to the WH and tell Joe that he's done. They'll let him know that if he doesn't step aside, that they will invoke the 25th Amendment, and remove him due to his diminished mental capacities.

Kamala will be President next year at this time. I wouldn't be surprised to see Michele Obama as her VP. If no M. Obama, it will be a black woman.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Liney, you should write novels! 😃

Comment

• Yes. His first book will be called "The Art of Whistleblowing"
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I like Dan Crenshaw from what I've seen of him. I've noticed a pattern that if Hanni thinks an R is a yellow-bellied RINO who should be primaried, I tend to like them. Haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                Liney, you should write novels! 😃
                                I doubt that. I'm too temperamental, and I don't have enough patience to sit down and write for that long.

But, I've seen a lot of politics in my day. I can't say I've seen it all, but I've seen enough.

I can already picture the faux long faces that the Democratic leadership will put on when they go to the WH surrounded by medical experts, to convince Joe to go quietly. Joe will probably resist at first, but eventually he'll leave quietly. His family will convince him that its time to go as well.

Kamala will be sworn in with loads of fanfare, and when she nominates Michele Obama as her VP, the progs will go wild with glee.

Great days are on the way for Strangelove, Froot and CGVT. Gleeful days indeed.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X