No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest poll from Arizona (from a Republican pollster) shows a tight contest for President but Kelly beating Martha McSally by 10 points

Comment

• This is the narrative. If you can't see it, you're willfully fucking blind.

Headline from the AP -- "Spike in South Korea virus cases shows perils of reopening" (https://apnews.com/72fae695d7df85accb1bf449568a8a1f)

I'll let you all read the article to find out what constitutes a "spike" that "shows the perils of reopening".

The media has behaved disgracefully in pushing their narrative. Disgracefully.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        And, to reiterate, Biden just needs to shut his damn mouth. When either of these two candidates speak they're both far more likely to harm their chances. Silence is fucking golden. Let Mark Hanna William McKinley this shit. STFU.
        I demand when you use STFU you give THE_WIZARD_, Esq. full credit...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Meanwhile, still waiting for that huge "spike" in cases in Florida and Georgia. Today they had less new cases than Maryland. COMBINED.

Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island and Massachusetts remain hotspots. Florida and Georgia do not.

Comment

• Latest poll from Arizona (from a Republican pollster) shows a tight contest for President but Kelly beating Martha McSally by 10 points
            It's gonna be quite the November for you, DSL. Complete D victory and then implementation of all the policies of your wildest dreams. Can't wait.

Comment

• STFU
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm sorry. I just can't listen to someone who doesn't have top 5 wings in Keith County.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  I'm sorry. I just can't listen to someone who doesn't have top 5 wings in Keith County.
                  Named after Toby Keith, I presume?

Comment

• I believe Toby Keith is from Oklahoma, so probably not. My guess is Keith Jackson.

Comment

• The Keith County Courthouse looks like an abandoned karate studio

Keith_County%2C_Nebraska_courthouse_from_NW_1.jpg

Comment

• So maybe Keith Carradine as a roundabout tribute to brother David?

Comment

• It's as good a solution as any. But bringing up David Carradine is going to leave Wiz all choked up

I'll see myself out

Comment

• Alabam"Alum" does not like you. He finds you boorish and dull. Please cease trying to win his favor with that type of "humor." Have some pride.

Comment

• You know why a group of lions always enter a bar before a young horse?

Pride goeth before a foal.
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• STFU
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X