Clear All

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
    well not a bad first week
    let trannies back in the military creating a nightmare for commanders
    let genetic males play womens sports
    close a pipeline pissing off thousands of laborors and union employees
    stop building a wall so caravans being formed now will be welcome
    admit you don't have any plan to change the course of the virus for months
    rejoin the paris accords so we can lose more jobs for those who's livleihood depends on fossil fuels

more then a few biden voters wondering what they were thinking on 11/4
    Good BTW, in thirty years of military service I never heard of a "tranny" problem or of a commander dealing with any "tranny' nightmares
    Not good
    Good on shutting down the pipeline
    Good on shutting down the wall. Caravans welcomed? Ha! What a bunch of alarmist bullshit
    Seems to me that there is a plan, but admitting that it is going to be a tough slog rather than blowing smoke up our collective asses about how well things are goingis a breath of fresh air. Of course it was only 15 cases and they'll be gone in two weeks
    Good. Fossil fuels need to be a thing of the past. New jobs will be created.

All of the Biden voters that I know are happy over all with what is going on.

This is nothing but rightwing clutching of pearls. Move along. Nothing to see here
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I really can’t fathom how spectacularly ignorant one has to be to do away with fossil fuels. I guess everything seems simple when you don’t know the first thing about it.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yawn.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          I really can’t fathom how spectacularly ignorant one has to be to do away with fossil fuels. I guess everything seems simple when you don’t know the first thing about it.
          Alternate reality, these people.

Comment

• Don't listen to those crazy Right Wingers talking about migrant caravans.

Totally not happening.

But seriously, how fucked up is it that Guatemala gives more of a shit about their southern border than we do?

Comment

• It’s a mirage.

Comment

• This latest, greatest caravan was broken up at the Guatemalan border a week ago.

https://apnews.com/article/guatemala...93c8c198b3f85a

Comment

• 1522cbCOMIC-great-storm-charlie-brown.jpg?fit=1&resize=620%2C4000&ssl=1.jpg

Comment

• Speaking of state GOPs losing their got-damn minds, the Oregon Republican Party passed a resolution that calls the riots of Jan. 6 a "false flag" operation meant to embarrass President Trump and that it has all the signs of being a modern Reichstag Fire

Comment

• As expected, Biden's claims that he was left with "no plan" for vaccine distribution are ridiculous: https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...h-on-vaccines/

However, he and his people will repeat that lie over and over again and The Media, always complicit, will never push back. If only the pushback came in a preposterously false piece of opposition research, then maybe they'd buy it. And, hell, maybe get a FISA warrant off of it.

Comment

• Also, as expected, DSL has no intentions of doing anything other than focusing on DJT.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          Also, as expected, DSL has no intentions of doing anything other than focusing on DJT.
                          The Republican party has made it clear that Trump is the only thing they believe in. When I discuss Trump, I am discussing Republicans.

Comment

• Don't worry, DSL, I knew you couldn't quit DJT cold turkey. Or, probably, ever. And, TBH, better to focus on him than what Biden is doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                              This latest, greatest caravan was broken up at the Guatemalan border a week ago.

https://apnews.com/article/guatemala...93c8c198b3f85a
                              Based Guatemalans protecting America's southern border.

Comment

• For now. One of the very good things PDJT did was to enlist/coerce Central American countries to work with the US to put a halt to this bullshit. I'm fairly certain Chairman Joe will eventually work in the opposite direction and pressure Central American countries to encourage these types of mass illegal immigation.

Comment

Working...
                                X