No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you live in southern Michigan or almost anywhere in Indiana or Ohio, Wednesday and especially Thursday are shaping up to be extremely nasty.

Comment

• Yer nasty
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Brother, can you spare a STFU?

Comment

• I'll match your STFU...and raise you a shaddup
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Last July, I bought a new self propelled, 250cc, 28", 2 stage snow blower. Bring it Thursday, I'm waiting!!!

I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Obi-Jon View Post
              Last July, I bought a new self propelled, 250cc, 28", 2 stage snow blower. Bring it Thursday, I'm waiting!!!
              Dang .. are you intending to blow that snow all the way to Canada George's house?
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Was really cheap in July. My old one, non-self propelled, was getting rickity after almost 20 years of service. I'm too old to push a blower down a 200 foot driveway. Can't wait to watch the wife use it !!!
                I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Obi-Jon View Post
                  Was really cheap in July. My old one, non-self propelled, was getting rickity after almost 20 years of service. I'm too old to push a blower down a 200 foot driveway. Can't wait to watch the wife use it !!!
                  My son bought me a 24" 2 stage snowblower about 4 years ago. Self-propelled, with a 16 horse Briggs and Stratton motor. Not nearly as powerful as yours, but I love the self-propelled part. Has 7 forward gears and 2 reverse gears. I set that baby on 4, and just walk at a normal pace. It throws even the heavy stuff about 20 feet. I love it. My son decided to buy it for me when my snow plow guy started charging me "$35 a push". For you non-snow people, that means the plow guy pushes one push of snow thru your drive way, and charges you $35. I'd need at least 3 pushes to clear my driveway. Forget that.

Anyway, congrats, Jon. You'll love that new toy.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• STFU
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Wizard has a point.

DSL, can you pass the bowl of STFUs to Liney?
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Seconded
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Only take one STFU every four hours. Do not take more than 4 in 24 hours, else liver damage may occur.

Comment

• ...that's when you take a lower doseage of shaddup...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• supposed to be 65 this weekend

go hit some golf balls, cook out, hike

Comment

• BEDLAM IN BENSALEM BUFFET BRAWL!!

FAMISHED FAMILIES FUELED BY FURY!!!

BARE-SHELF BIDEN BLAMED!!!!

WATCH: Massive Brawl Breaks Out In Bensalem Golden Corral Over Alleged Steak Shortage – CBS Philly (cbslocal.com)

Comment

Working...
                                X