Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
    true the vote starting to get some play in the 6 swing states

At least 137,500 absentee ballots were cast through unlawful vote trafficking throughout several of Wisconsin’s largest cities in the 2020 election, according to research presented last week to the state Assembly’s Committee on Campaigns and Elections by the public interest organization True the Vote (TTV).

At least 137,500 absentee ballots were cast through unlawful vote trafficking throughout several of Wisconsin’s largest cities in the 2020 election, according to research presented last week to the state Assembly’s Committee on Campaigns and Elections by the public interest organization True the Vote (TTV).

Based on his 15-month study of election practices in Georgia, Arizona, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Michigan, Phillips estimates that at least 4.8 million votes were trafficked nationally.

See more when desouzas film comes out 2000 mules

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Jesus. You are dumb motherfucker if you believe this bullshit.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• talent, thanks for the thoughtful discourse on this subject. This isn't an I'm right, you are wrong post. Ton of room to disagree here.

I have read Williamson and the part of his article you posted. The discussion he elicits - your point: "nothing really changes, autocrats will be with us until the end of time." Implied: Liberalism will prevail because it is a superior ideology on multiple levels. To offer this is for intellectuals sitting comfortably in an un-assaulted venue where thoughts flow freely among attendees.... or, for example, here.

The Ukrainians. OTH, are engaged in a brass knuckle fight between a liberal democracy and a Russian autocrat bent on reestablishing the greater glory of Imperial Russia. Clearly, Putin believes he is powerful enough to take whatever he wants. The outcome, IMO, is an initial skirmish involving armed conflict in a global battel between autocratic and liberal ideals. The outcome has real world implications.

I'm sure you have read about the vanishing democracies in the face of rising autocracies. Those are subtle transitions compared to Putin's invasion of Ukraine - ostensibly to topple a west leaning Zelenski government and by virtue of freedoms there a thriving economy (some will argue Zelenski is a kleptocrat masquerading as a democrat just not on the scale of Putin).

I consider an out-right victory on the ground by Putin's armed forces or a negotiated settlement that cedes pre 2014/2017 boarders to Russia to be tantamount to western liberalism waving a white flag to one of the world's most dangerously flagrant autocrats. I also believe, as we've discussed, that Putin will use unconventional warfare to prevent a defeat in Ukraine or anything that smells like it, e.g., he's pushed to the limits and perceives he is cornered and that the west, particularly NATO, led by the US, is an existential threat to the survival of the Russian state.

IMO, we should be working pre-emptively to thwart such action. There are ways to do that short of the actual employment by Ukrainian forces of unconventional warfare. Those steps are, by their nature, escalatory. But Putin needs to understand clearly that facing defeat, a withdrawal from Ukraine to pre-2014/2017 boarders (Crimea and the Donetsk and Luhans oblasts) is a better course for him and for Russia than a vastly superior NATO conventional force encounter to drive Russian forces out or, beyond that, a nuclear exchange.

IMO, there has been too much fearfulness by the west, plainly articulated by Zelenski on multiple occasions, of provoking Russia. Too much, "this won't happen mentality" In the face of the reality on the ground of heinous crimes being committed at Putin's direction within Ukraine and in pursuit of his grandiose objectives. I'm willing to see how things transpire over the next few wees, but the time is near where NATO needs to engage, with military force, to stop the war crimes and drive out the Russian Army and Navy from Ukraine and its surrounding waters.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Just reporting the facts CG--the state legislatures are the ones gathering the testimony. Here in zona republican held legislature they have a lot of interest in vote trafficing--leading governor candidate kari lake is also a dumb motherfucker as you like to put it

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Jesus. You are dumb motherfucker if you believe this bullshit.
          Stop the steal!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• 81 million dumb motherfuckers cant be wrong!

Comment

• Nothing Burger. Really.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

81 million dumb motherfuckers cant be wrong!
                You are the Seth Rich guy. Own it. Prone to all.kinds of conspiracies.

Comment

• STFU
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Just reporting the facts CG--the state legislatures are the ones gathering the testimony. Here in zona republican held legislature they have a lot of interest in vote trafficing--leading governor candidate kari lake is also a dumb motherfucker as you like to put it
                    You are not reporting "facts". You're reporting testimony from cranks and incompetent buffoons. Do you still stand by the Cyber Ninjas as being "experts"? Boy you swore up and down that they had Biden caught red-handed then poof, it's like you forgot they ever existed . On to the next flavor of the week.

Do you still think Sydney Powell and Lin Wood are great lawyers? In Nov of 2020 you did.

You don't even spread fresh horseshit anymore but two weeks old horseshit. It doesn't mature with age, I'm afraid.

Comment

Attached Files
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Buchanan:

Yeah, I’m just not on board with the global battle between autocracies and democracies. I think certain asshats have interests in certain spheres that they have or are likely to act on. Ukraine for one. Taiwan for another. But what I don’t see is the bleed into more — the domino theory if you will. Further, for reasons I’ve stated, I don’t think they have the capacity to extend beyond their limited spheres of influence.

I fully acknowledge I could be entirely wrong. But, that’s how I see it. Personally, if there are additional sanctions to levy I’d push all in on those and keep them in place until they leave Ukraine.

Look, it’s a giant shit sandwich of a situation IF military force is off the table. But that’s the situation.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                          Heh. There is, sadly, way too much truth in that cartoon.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• One other thing crash, please realize that these grifters use the words "trafficked" to heavily imply criminality. I have no idea off the top of my head if 137k votes were "trafficked". I'm guessing that figure is complete bullshit, but all in due course. One topic at a time.

It only takes a minimal amount of research to discover that BALLOT HARVESTING WAS NOT ILLEGAL IN WISCONSIN AS OF 2020

This reminds me that right after the election, grifters went on a rant about how more people in Wisconsin voted than were even registered. It wasn't remotely true but the abjectly dishonest morons pushing fraud claims were also totally unaware that Wisconsin has same-day voter registration, along with many other states (like Michigan).

This is probably the single biggest reason so many people believe this junk. So many of you are (frankly) fucking clueless when it comes to the election laws in your own damn states, let alone some state halfway across the country. So you're ready to believe everything and anything is illegal...except it ain't.

Comment

• Crash, here is your boy Gregg Phillips FIVE YEARS AGO saying on CNN that he had rock solid proof that five million illegals voted in the 2016 election. He promised to disclose his evidence "soon"

SPOILERS: He never released shit. But he DID stick his hand out and ask for donations!!!! Now he's got a new angle!!! It's great, never having to get a real job. There's always another crackcourse or Geezer to milk!

Apologies for a clip that includes Chris Cuomo

Comment

• Look, it’s a giant shit sandwich of a situation IF military force is off the table. But that’s the situation.
                                We fully agree on that point.

Your "IF" rejoinder is key. I have no doubt NATO is looking at all options, e.g., defend NATO's E flank members Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania or Poland should Russia invade either (unlikely) and/or possible axis of advances into Ukraine in support of Ukrainian forces, IOW, engage Russia militarily.

I'm reading that NATO forces, given demonstrable Russian failures to coordinate combined arms at this scale in Ukraine, could do serious damage to Russian forces on the ground, assuming that NATO could gain air superiority over the battle space. That's not a given but I'd say its 70/30 they could and would. If Ukrainian MOD and GRU reports are to be believed, tactics employed by BTGs in the attack on Kiev were chaotic, i.e., tank columns moving on open roads, exposing themselves to destructive fires becasue they are unsupported by air and artillery fires. Russian troop moral is low and desertion rates high. GRU reportedly found a signed document authorizing Russian commanders to provide extra leave as compensation because they can't pay in cash on pay-day - a time honored morale booster for the troops. 9 Russian Generals/high ranking field grade officers have been killed and those deaths vetted and confirmed. One has to go back to WWII to find that many high ranking officers killed in battle in this short of a time.

As well, Company grade officers are young and have little combat experience. Russian attempts to integrate mercenaries and Chechnyan fighters into their units to over come that, some in command positions, have not resulted in increased combat proficiency per reports. Actually, the opposite. Reserves from inside Russia back-filling combat losses are not ready to fight. Instructors (officers) at Russia's military academies are being ordered to the front to replace commanders killed in battle. It's a bad situation for the Russian army.

That does not mean however that the Russians are defeated. Far from it. But they are struggling to mount credible offensive operations of the scope required to take cities and occupy territory. As the tactical battle space changes over the next weeks and Russian commanders are able to re-direct forces and concentrate more and more combat power in two axis that will assault SE toward key cities in Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts, things might change. The ISW/CTR I'm reading, doesn't believe that throwing beleaguered BTGs with degraded combat effectiveness as low as 30% back in to battle along with back-filling from inside Russia with conscripts will result in the seizure of territory and key cities beyond that which are already under DNR/LNR/Russian control. Remains to be seen.

At this point, I'd favor the imposition of a no-fly zone over Ukraine - its about the size of Texas. 35 years ago, I could have coordinated Marine Air/Ground Task Force (MAGTF) operations involving 2 divisions of Marines and 2 supporting airwings sufficient to do just that - and I participated in those kinds of exercises while I was on active duty in the 80s. Our objectives in such a plan would be to shut down air bombardment of Ukrainian positions and cities and neutralize artillery fires by attacking equipment on the ground - you saw the crazy exposure Russian commanders subjected these tank, MLRS and artillery units to. "A target rich environment" for sophisticated ground attack aircraft already deployed and operational within NATO. Worth noting - the USN just recently deployed a squadron of EF-18 Growlers to Poland. There's a signal of intent in that deployment. Growlers are radar jamming and carriers of anti-radiation missiles that accompany attack aircraft like those commonly deployed within NATO. When you're looking to achieve air superiority in the battle space, these guys go in first and attack air defense radars, SAM launch vehicles and air defense C3 units. The ground attack guys follow.
                                Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; April 4, 2022, 08:46 PM.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X