No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, I think NY still needs redrawn. We’ll see how that settles. And I do like Nathaniel, but he’s obviously a D. The gerrymanders in Massachusetts and Illinois are stellar. Florida is right there.

Oh, and it’s unclear where Ohio ends up.

Anyway 7 > 1
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• 7>1.

Math is hard.

7>1.

Ok, but let’s ignore 7>1 and take Nathaniel’s gloss and say R+4. Let’s see if Rs pick up more than 4 in November. With this huge pro-abortion bump that seems unlikely,

But if the Rs pick up more than 4 then the GERRYMANDERING!!! excuse is gone. GONE.

So, I guess someone will quoting someone in November even though quoting people is blatantly unfair. But, it’s coming.

Comment

• Anything more than 4 (currently—could change a little), and the gerrymandering excuse is totally shit on. Fortunately, Ds have a dozen other excuses to delegitimize elections.

Comment

• Mr Intentionally Obtuse, with another shitpost.

Carry on
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• See you in November. I’ll use your most favorable numbers. 4-5. Y

Comment

• Strawman.

November doesn't matter. The discussion, that you tried to redirect, was whether states would ban abortion or not even though the majority of Americas don't want a ban.

But again, you know that
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Jesus Fucking Christ, you two gasbags -to quote Wiz- STFU.

More Joe Cocker praise.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                  Strawman.

November doesn't matter. The discussion, that you tried to redirect, was whether states would ban abortion or not even though the majority of Americas don't want a ban.

But again, you know that
                  Why are you citing a 538 article on federal gerrymandering if states are the issue? Why scream gerrymandering and cite federal gerrymandering and say its states?

Hard to hit a moving target. Can definitely understand why you quickly dispensed your 538 argument after I destroyed that.

As for states, where it abortion and s popular it’ll be legal. Where it isn’t it will be limited or not legal. Reiterating, again, that most states have a direct democracy option that bypasses the gerrymandering argument.

Alabama has no such bypass and will ban abortion totally or significantly because that’s what the people of Alabama want. Democracy will produce a result that conforms to the will of the people.

Don’t know where you’re going to move goalposts next but it’s fun watching your capitulation.
                  Last edited by iam416; May 4, 2022, 07:03 PM.

Comment

• Good Lord you are a fucking piece of work.

You had already tried to change it to "watch how bad Biden get's smoked" which was absolutely irrelevant.

I stated that 538 was Federal not state focused. Of course the point was valid and you knew that but...Mr Intentionally Obtuse...

Then you cherry picked half of the post to fit your argument. You didn't destroy shit.

I am not going to play fuck fuck with you. You are a tedious , ingenuous poster and frankly you are bore.

Carry on with your fucking bullshit.

Maybe Wiz will show up to your circle jerk to validate you.

Comment

• Gerrymandering Republican style = oh, so wrong.

Packing the USSC
                      Make Wash DC a "state" creating 2 eternal Dem Senate seats
                      Make PR a state and see above
                      Eliminate the filibuster
                      Place the Feds (read: Dems) in charge of all elections

= making things "right"

Got it.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I think I broke CGVT. Tough for him swimming in the deep end. But, admittedly, it’s a fun challenge to play wack-a-mole with the ever shifting bad arguments until he just waives the white flag.

I do, btw, appreciate quoting something I didn’t say. Heh. Gold.
                        Last edited by iam416; May 4, 2022, 07:21 PM.

Comment

• Intentionally Obtuse shitposter has spoken

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                            Gerrymandering Republican style = oh, so wrong.

Packing the USSC
                            Make Wash DC a "state" creating 2 eternal Dem Senate seats
                            Make PR a state and see above
                            Eliminate the filibuster
                            Place the Feds (read: Dems) in charge of all elections

= making things "right"

Got it.
                            Annnnnnnnd.... none of that shit has happened. The Dems are too busy grooming children.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Annnnnnnnd.... none of that shit has happened. The Dems are too busy grooming children.
                              BUT, they continue to talk about it. They wouldn't be talking about it unless its an item that's on the table.

And I'm pleased to see you finally acknowledge what they are doing to kids.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• There’s no question a significant number of Ds want to do all those things.

Comment

Working...
                                X