No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well they are now lying about lying about their lies...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If we could just figure out how to give kids a sex change faster and younger it would solve so many of the preteen pregnacy problems.

Comment

• Buchanan’s Constitutional analysis is ludicrous. I can’t comment on biblical analysis.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Sounds like you boys in ohio should probably get your own house in order before you worry about what happens elsewhere- or what Trump is up to..

Comment

• You really can't talk biblical analysis with someone that doubts its authenticity. And I'm not picking on Jeff when I say that. Its true for any discussion regarding biblical issues. I could offer all sorts of statements from scriptures where it speaks about the value of human life, even before it exits the womb, but if its being spoken to an unbeliever, or someone who is doubtful of its authenticity, then its really a waste of time to even have the discussion. Belief in the scriptures also requires a measure of faith. That cannot be forced on anyone who wants nothing to do with faith in scriptures.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• d0e4aefa0e974f83.png

Comment

• If Trump doesn't run, Desantis is running 100%. There are lots of weather balloons out there that are almost certainly part of a coordinated effort and lots of chatter.

Comment

• 9b51017555744761.png

Comment

• Well, Queen Mummy is going to protect Randy Andy. He'll never see the inside of a jail cell, even though he belongs there.

Bubba Bill will be protected by his wife and The Party. He's still needed by both.

The rest likely have nothing to fear as long as The Party controls the Justice Department.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                      If Trump doesn't run, Desantis is running 100%. There are lots of weather balloons out there that are almost certainly part of a coordinated effort and lots of chatter.
                      I think Trump is running 100%. No doubt. He feels he was somehow cheated out of a 2nd term, and he wants a shot at it.

And unfortunately, he'll likely try to destroy anyone that gets in his way. Including a good man in DeSantis.

Comment

• Lets all pray that Trump and DeSantis take each other down in flames, giving us a solid post MAGA candidate. Someone untainted that can be rallied around. Forest fires, while seemingly destructive, bring forth new and stronger growth. I don't want to see a repeat of 2016 where one party fielded an unbelievably horrible candidate and the other party fielded a delusional asshat. Right now the Democratic Party seems like the Monty Python "Upper Class Twit of the Year" sketch and the GOP is the Don and Ron Asshat Haberdashery. So long as anyone named Biden, Harris, Trump, or DeSantis is on the national ticket, this country will continue to be mired in the political cesspool we find ourselves in now. Can't we, for once, climb out of the holding tank and clean up?
                        I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

I think Trump is running 100%. No doubt. He feels he was somehow cheated out of a 2nd term, and he wants a shot at it.

And unfortunately, he'll likely try to destroy anyone that gets in his way. Including a good man in DeSantis.
                          Part of it is resentment and nursing his grudge. Part of it is he thinks he's more protected from various investigations as an official candidate. Although he'll actually have to comply with campaign finance rules once he declares, so there's drawbacks to that too.

Comment

You really can't talk biblical analysis with someone that doubts its authenticity. And I'm not picking on Jeff when I say that. Its true for any discussion regarding biblical issues. I could offer all sorts of statements from scriptures where it speaks about the value of human life, even before it exits the womb, but if its being spoken to an unbeliever, or someone who is doubtful of its authenticity, then its really a waste of time to even have the discussion. Belief in the scriptures also requires a measure of faith. That cannot be forced on anyone who wants nothing to do with faith in scriptures.
                            True. Belief in the scriptures has an element of faith.

But JBs post was not about faith." He was calling on his interpretation of history and of Jewish writings. He said, "The Catholic church's position on legitimacy of killing a life form (based on the Sixth Commandment) is vastly different than, say, the Jewish view, among others. This leads me to believe that a driving force behind any US courts’ position that abortion should be unlawful are invidious, idiosyncratic religious influences on the interpretation of the law."

The Catholic view on killing pre-born babies and the Jewish view are based on identical scripture contained in what Catholics and Protestants call the Old Testament and what Jews call the Tenach. Same words. And the phrase "...among others" is interesting too. I don't know of any major religion that is ambivalent about pre-born murder. All abhor it. To say it is "idiosyncratic" to interpret the law in view of the moral views of billions of people over thousands of years is as bad as JBs constitutional interpretation. He is proselytizing for his religion, atheism. In dismissing the moral teachings of the world's religions, he follows Marx who simply said, I'm an atheist, "...Religion is the opiate of the people.".

And I believe that proselytizing for one's religion should be fair game in a forum like this. If you don't want to debate it, then don't post it.

Comment

I saw a poll today that said Trump was favored by Republicans by 40% over DeSantis. Stupid party

Comment

• This will raise tensions a bit

Comment

Working...
                                X