Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5197322e316c82f0266129705d7f706b.png
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
      I guess its not up to me if the shoe fits or not. If I'm wearing a shoe, I'm a "maga". Worthy of death, I am. And a painful one at that.
      That's pretty much the way the Ds see it.

The hilarity is that they are unquestionably the threats to our Constituional Republic. They are the ones delegitimizing elections with lies of "voter suppression," They are the ones that say the Constitution should be ignored b'c it's a "white supremacy" document. They are the ones that KNOW they don't the authority to act and do it any way. They are the ones that want to pack the Court so that they can bypass Congress and legislate through the unelected, as hey have for decades.

They are, in short, total Leftist authoritarians.

The Chairman's speech, the words, the optics -- it's no different than Xi denouncing his enemies.

That's just reality.

DJT is still a lunatic. But, he's a lunatic focuses on his own self-aggrandizement. The Chairman and The Party are lunatics focuses on oppression and discarding the Rule of Law as they see fit.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Charles Cooke rips The Chairman: https://www.nationalreview.com/2022/...rophic-speech/

Harsh, but fair and not harsh enough.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Pick North 18, Upper Arlington 13
          Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; September 3, 2022, 09:37 AM.

Comment

• So what is it? Am I a threat to the state because of how I voted, or am I not? The Chairman seems to believe that I am a threat to the state. Its so laughingly funny that he'd even hint at such an idea about 74 million people, but here we are. And his media friends cheer his words heartily and openly.

And for about the 1,000th time in here, if I'm presented with the same two choices in 2024, I'll leave that section of my ballot unchecked. I refuse to give either nutjob my vote.
            Last edited by lineygoblue; September 3, 2022, 09:31 AM.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• shaddup maga
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• okay ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                  *yawn*

Another day, another hate crime hoax.

https://spectatorworld.com/life/duke...el-richardson/

A Duke volleyball player was called a racial slur during a game. Like so many other racial slurs hurled at black athletes, only she heard it. (Isn't that weird? The only person who can hear the n-word is one black woman. I guess that's what Liberals mean when they talk about racist "dog whistles" LOL) Police (if there was anything remotely resembling systemic racism against black people in this country they wouldn't give a shit) have scoured the tape of the game and could find no evidence whatsoever of it. The fan who BYU banned from sporting events wasn't even in the section where the slur was supposedly coming from and was playing on his phone.

Her Godmother was actually the one who first reported the "crime".

Here is a snapshot of her Twitter.

Screen-Shot-2022-08-29-at-11.09.55-AM.png?resize=692%2C844&ssl=1.png

I won't torture you by posting all of the outraged reaction videos from ESPN, CNN, etc. Suffice it to say, they will never broadcast an apology or a retraction.
                  I noticed SC canceled their game with BYU today because of "a racial slur". Does anyone know if this is the "racial slur" in question?

Comment

• I noticed SC canceled their game with BYU today because of "a racial slur". Does anyone know if this is the "racial slur" in question?
                    South Carolina Womens BASKETBALL cancelled a home v home series with BYU because in the VOLLEYBALL game between the two schools ONE BYU fan was allegedly saying 'racial slurs' to a USC player.

BYU has permanently banned the fan that is accused of uttering the slur. One report I read said that the fan that has been banned wasn't even sitting in the section where the alleged slur came from.

So, its more cancel culture going wild. And USC's mascot is a rooster on steroids, .. so take it from there.

Its now more important to punish, than it is to gather accurate facts.

Comment

• Systemic Racism.

fuckin' Trumpers
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I had an interesting conversation last night with a college-aged lefty. I asked him what he meant by me being a "threat to democracy" or that "the Russians hacked our democracy". It just seems like anyone would know that 74 million folks are not all semi-fascist threats.

What he told me was that he used "democracy" as a synonym for "Democrat Party". So when he said that Trump was anti-democracy he meant that Trump was against the Dem party. He was not really able to understand that democracy was a concept in Western Civilization independent from the D party.

Perhaps this talk by the left that seems so stupid is merely ignorance. Or, perhaps, The Party is all that these lefties care about.

Comment

• EFZ...the right is a threat to the Dems/Progs
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You're no threat to me

Comment

• Oh bullshit.

Trump and the MAGAs, the election deniers, the Q jackasses, the fools that stormed the capital, the fucked up militias, and alt-right, 4 chan dumbasses etc etc are the biggest threat to our democracy in our lifetimes.

If you are in one of these groups, you are the problem. Period.

It was true when Trump was elected and even more-so today

About 35% of the 73 million who voted for Trump qualify. You know, his "base"

Is that Liney? Apparently not, as he claims that he would not vote for Trump if he were the Republican candidate. Liney should know this, but he is too busy being outraged and a martyr to think clearly.
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

I noticed SC canceled their game with BYU today because of "a racial slur". Does anyone know if this is the "racial slur" in question?
                                Yes, it is. The South Carolina coach fell for the hoax.

Comment

Working...
                                X