No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Wave Bloodbath is coming. The only thing stronger than the RWB is HARBAUGH!!!!!!!
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Trump openly sabotaging a seat that (admittedly) was a long shot.

Comment

• sorry DSL

doesnt really matter how two faced he can be

I dont see desantis running and I do see trump running and winning

last two years have been a nightmare for most of the voters and it isnt stopping anytime soon

there's a whole shitload of election deniers that are riding trumps coatails to victory in the midterms. and that without any support at all from mitch and the established republicans for the most part.

People vote with their pocketbook ands wallets first and foremost. that has been wrecked for a lot of people and no matter what those bozos say where the blame lies-- the buck stops with whoever is in charge now. especially when you can easily contrast where you were at 2 years ago

I like this line from herscel walker the other day

Warnock on abortion: "A patient’s room is too narrow and small and cramped a space for a woman, her doctor and the United States government."

Walker: "Did he not mention that there's a baby in that room as well?" #GASenDebate #GAsen

only way desantis wins the republican nomination per megyn kelly is if trump endorses him or dies. Trump leads the working class voters by 30% over desantis--college educated desantis by 1%

lot more workers not college educated then our college educated

besides desantis knows if he wants 2028 he needs to leave the stage for trum in 2024 if trump wants it

wiz is right (cuts fingers off) this is looking like a red wave
        Last edited by crashcourse; October 17, 2022, 03:05 PM.

Comment

• you had me at "wiz is right"
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hey crash- Did you catch this news?

Arizona AG’s office asks feds to investigate conservative nonprofit True the Vote - POLITICO

Comment

• DSL continues to be a Red Wave Bloodbath denier...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• First day of early voting in both Georgia and Arizona today. Georgia SOS says they hit 100k voters by 4PM, blowing away the old record for first day.

Comment

• JIM CROW ON STEROIDS!!!!!

Had to be said.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• 311762876_3221977634722750_6519459559584779653_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p180x540&_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=1tiPYHwbdW4AX9SDvHU&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=00_AT_T46zLmt-rL5ssu0-jPGBKPKwA8g8I4eSyhKV9LdZoMA&oe=6352B445
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                      JIM CROW ON STEROIDS!!!!!

Had to be said.
                      FWIW it ended up being over 125,000. Not quite as high as the first day of voting in 2020 but way higher than the last midterms (only 72,000)

Comment

• 538 Senate forecast is now up to 36% for the Rs, up from 34% last week. House moved a point or two as well. Point being, momentum is definitely on the Rs' side and that's always massively important in elections.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          538 Senate forecast is now up to 36% for the Rs, up from 34% last week. House moved a point or two as well. Point being, momentum is definitely on the Rs' side and that's always massively important in elections.
                          Looked at the individual Senate races that really matter and here's 538 current odds the Republicans win, from best to worst

Florida 87%
                          Ohio 72%
                          Wisconsin 72%
                          North Carolina 72%
                          Nevada 49%
                          Georgia 41%
                          Pennsylvania 29%
                          Arizona 20%
                          New Hampshire 16%

If you want to obsess over Nevada, follow Jon Ralston starting next week once early voting begins this weekend. Been following him since 2014 (I think?). Dude knows the state really well and has made better predictions than the polls based on early voting data. He's always got a pretty good idea of the numbers Dems need in Clark County (Vegas) to win statewide.

Comment

• I honestly think 538 is considerably more optimistic about the Ds overall chances than is warranted.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• STFU
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                so you do know brnovich got primaried when trump endorsed masters over brnovich and brnovich got smoked. think that had anything to do with his last gasp as a lame duck AG unemployed for 2023

Comment

Working...
                                X