No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of the Russian response to the threat of Tornado aircraft being sent to Ukraine from the UK, this just popped up:

The Russian embassy in London warned the United Kingdom against providing Ukraine with fighter jets, saying that such a move would have “military and political ramifications” for the whole world, Russian state media RIA Novosti reported on Wednesday.

"I would like to remind officials in London: such a scenario as the 'bloody harvest' of the next wave of escalation, as well as the resulting military and political ramifications for the European continent and the entire world, should weigh heavy on its conscience," the embassy said, according to the state media."

​You could say this is Putin drawing a red line and saying to the west don't cross it. Putin has yet to stand behind action he has threatened previously by drawing vague red lines. Putin responds to one thing: power and the demonstration of it. He knows the risks of actually responding to an action taken by the west in Ukraine. He did nothing when HIMARS was introduced. HIs response to the introduction of western tanks has been muted, some believe because the last thing he wants is for NATO to ramp up against his currently badly depleted Russian army. Tactical nukes as a response? Analysts I've been reading on this threat over the last year, after Russian spokes persons first warned the west they could use them, believe that is the last thing Putin would do - escalate a conventional war to a nuclear exchange.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Right. He can't really do anything about it except bitch and moan.

Comment

• seems like a lot of husbands killing wives these days. dude in jersey killed his wife and spread her all over a zipcode. --may get away with it because they cant find a body

far as that carolina case should be cut and dried. defense trying to say 2 shooters--havent found the murder weapon.

I think volmillion is holed up in a gutter with plumbrandy and kitty made a killing doing automatic picks in college football

Comment

• James O'Keefe on the verge of being ousted?

Project Veritas has a Board?

The organization’s board is considering removing O’Keefe from his leadership position, according to current and former employees.

Comment

• Well, Biden's claims of a great economy and lowest unemployment in decades as one of his great policy achievements won't seem like that to the 7000 DIsney employees that are being canned starting this week. Layoff's are coming, and a lot of them, as recessionary pressures mount and company's tighten their belts to preserve profits. Shit, the Fed wants a 6% unemployment rate and Biden may be tagged with that outcome milestone as Powell keeps raising interest rates to cause it while lowering infaltion to the Fed's target. I feel bad for the folks that get laid off but voters won't be happy in 18 months - right about election time.

Few Americans understand the economic shit storm that Biden's bills and the attendant cost of the spending he's laid on US tax payers. I get politics, politicians and the stories they weave that aren't close to reality. But the Biden administration's creation of this alternate economic reality intended to take the heat off the Ds and his administration, leading to his reelection and that of his political cronies in a couple of years, is a horrendous violation of the public trust. He, his administration and congressional Ds that supported the spending are betting that Americans won't see the connection. That's a dangerous COA for the progs who are going to get pantsed. The roosters are coming home to roost. Good.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Attached Files
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I never thought it would be Bullwinkle.

Boris and Natasha, maybe.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Heh....eh
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

Prick of misery. That’s an old Volmillion phrase, correct? God, what a funny guy. I miss his posts, no doubt.

Do you stay in touch with Wildcat at all? I think we need her here. I mean, for Christ’s sake she is a PhD who decided to go to law school due to some obvious unrequited love she had for you.
                    Answer the fooking question, Talent. Do you stay in touch with Wildcat? Can you get her here? Also, if you can find Volmillion and get him here I’ll send you a bottle of Malort (have three left over from summer).
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                      I never thought it would be Bullwinkle.

Boris and Natasha, maybe.
                      You broke my heart, Bullwinkle. You broke my heart!

Comment

• STFU...he hung out with a fucking squirrel...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Die
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Answer the fooking question, Talent. Do you stay in touch with Wildcat? Can you get her here? Also, if you can find Volmillion and get him here I’ll send you a bottle of Malort (have three left over from summer).
                            He's been quite non-responsive, hasn't he? The black-hearted twat of a cunt.

Comment

• He wounds me, DSL, and after all I’ve done for him.
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

He wounds me, DSL, and after all I’ve done for him.
                                I have compiled a list of of debts Talent owes you and chief among them are teaching him the basics of chess and introducing him to fine literature (Harry Turtledove).

Comment

Working...
                                X