Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    Donald promised us an arrest on Tuesday!
    Correct. And the day he posted that he posted very little else except for a link showing how to donate money to him. He then flew to Oklahoma to have fun at the NCAA wrestling championships to ease his troubled mind.

Comment

• At least arrest the illegal leaker.

Comment

• Of the Dobbs decision?

Comment

• ca7317_79159c48577743e2931c0edb5638fc7f_mv2 (1).png
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Jesus. I guess I have to keep this one on speed dial.

n2ri34zpzkna1.jpg
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• This is a fascinating article about the impact of AI. The author was given a tour of AI, in the form of a demonstration of GPT-4, the most advanced version of the artificial intelligence chatbot ChatGPT, developed by OpenAI and launched in November. It appeared as a paywalled article in the NYTs yesterday but quickly moved to on-line pubs that can be read.

The author compares the impact of AI to that of the printing press, the industrial revolution, the development of nuclear energy as Promethian or humanity and world changing discoveries. He also deals with the upside and downsides of AI. Worth a read.

Latest Breaking News, U.S. and World Politics, Crime, Business, Science, Technology, Autos, Entertainment, Culture, Movie, Music, Sports.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• AI -- or rather advanced algorithms -- is already being deployed by social media companies to auto censor and shadowban certain phrases or people. You can see it happen in real time.

If AI is going to be powerful and a major factor in our lives, then it's worth looking at who is programing that AI and what directives it is being given. People have done this with GPT and have found that its programming is so far to the Left that it makes Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez look like Benito Mussolini. There are dozens of examples out there of people exposing the far Left, anti-White and anti-Christianity bias that has been programmed into GPT.

Skynet is going to be programmed by blue haired trannies who hate you.

Comment

• biden-and-son.jpg
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    Of the Dobbs decision?
                    No the one that leaked the information to Donald Trump that he was going to be arrested.

They couldn't do anything about the leaker of the Dobbs decision because they allegedly couldn't find that person (Alito).

Comment

• You think it was Alito? I don't know what he'd have to gain from that. The most likely scenario to me is that it was leaked by someone sympathetic to Roe as a way to get a head start on campaign messaging.

Comment

• Comment

• I wish you would agree to STFU.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            You think it was Alito? I don't know what he'd have to gain from that. The most likely scenario to me is that it was leaked by someone sympathetic to Roe as a way to get a head start on campaign messaging.
                            No, it was leaked by someone who wanted the preliminary opinion to be cemented. And it was, the preliminary draft was pretty close to what Alito released. They were forcing Bert to not be swayed by Roberts.

Comment

• Everyone's had on eyes on Manhattan but there's been major moves in DC since Monday related to the below. Trump just lost his appeal to try and block his own lawyer from testifying. It was a lightning-fast decision -- Trump filed his appeal on Monday and has already been denied.

This makes 4 judges who all agree there's significant evidence a crime took place and attorney-client privilege can't protect Corcoran from testifying.

Sources: Special counsel claims Trump deliberately misled his attorneys about classified documents, judge wrote - ABC News (go.com)

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Asking Desantis to refuse to extradite Trump to an obvious kangaroo court trial, or to at least consider it, seems pretty reasonable to me. It's another partisan witch hunt in a heavily Democrat district where there's no way that Trump will get a fair trial. Ron is going to face voters nationally next year, so he'll have to answer for it if he does it. (he probably won't though).

If Gavin Newsome wants to make his state a haven for out-of-state murderers, then let him answer to his voters. If a Democrat were being charged with bullshit crimes in an overwhelmingly red district where that guy had no chance of getting a fair trial, then he would be within his rights to refuse to hand over a political prisoner.

If Ron Desantis is obligated to extradite Trump, regardless of circumstance, then what's to stop any overzealous prosecutor from coming up with a contrived crime in a super partisan district and charging somebody in another state with that crime?
                                It's patentely unreasonable to me. PATENTLY. UNREASONABLE.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X