Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
    It’s worth a shot!
    It's activism. Something that has been sorely missing from the Republican Party.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
      RFK Jr. has previously called for the destruction of companies that deny climate change. The weirdo conservatives that like him only like him for his stance on vaccines and apparently know little else about him.

FLASHBACK: Robert F. Kennedy Jr. once called for Koch Industries and ExxonMobil to be put to 'corporate death' | Fox Business
      He is anti-covid vax and anti-chicks with dicks competing against chicks with vaginas. Other wise he is a nut.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

He is anti-covid vax and anti-chicks with dicks competing against chicks with vaginas. Other wise he is a nut.
        RFK jr. Is anti-vaccine period.

I think most of his 19 percent is name recognition.
        2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• RFK jr. Is anti-vaccine period.

Correct. I agree on the anti-covid vax and the chicks with dicks thing...but the other anti-vax and virtually every other stand is nutty.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• In probably the most meaningful news of the day and likely week, the Supreme Court is going to take up the issue of Chevron deference and, IMO, is very likely to at least limit that holding. And that will be outstanding news.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Speaking of Captain Ron, he's stepped in it with his actions directed against Disney. David French points out what he's done is clearly unconstitutional in a NYT's opinion piece (paywalled). That sets up a court finding in favor of Disney's law suit filed against his action.

I think he's damaged his chances v Trump last two weeks. With his European trade visit and this. You have to wonder who's advising him.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                Speaking of Captain Ron, he's stepped in it with his actions directed against Disney..
                Not really. It's a move to capture voters. And it's activism, which has worked wonders for the Left.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                  Speaking of Captain Ron, he's stepped in it with his actions directed against Disney. David French points out what he's done is clearly unconstitutional in a NYT's opinion piece (paywalled). That sets up a court finding in favor of Disney's law suit filed against his action.

I think he's damaged his chances v Trump last two weeks. With his European trade visit and this. You have to wonder who's advising him.
                  DeSantis didn't have a good hand dealt in the first place. He had like J-J while Trump sat with K-8 and the flop was K-10-9. There is a small way for DeSantis to get the nomination but the overwhelming odds favor Trump.

At this point, DeSantis needs something major, game changing trouble for Trump. But RDS has overplayed his hand and that as upped the odds.

​​​​​​
                  2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Yeah...listen to Witless...he's the expert...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yeah, to paraphrase DSL, woke shit don't matter to independent voters. Woke shit matters to the core (on either side). DeSantis fighting Disney is good for him in the primary and negligble for him in the general. That's the analysis that flows directly from DSL's political points. JFC.

DeSantis just has to get through the primary. Any non-DJT nominee makes 2024 a total referendum on The Chairman and soon-to-be-President Kamala. If it's DJT, then it's a vote for which octagenerian fuckstick you hate least.

And I got news for David fucking French -- he is absolutely NOT DeSantis' target audience.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Happy Ron Desantis GIF by GIPHY News
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• So you all are saying RFK is a bigger nut than Trump and Biden....lol

BTW- I'm not advocating voting for him. I wouldn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
                            So you all are saying RFK is a bigger nut than Trump and Biden....lol

BTW- I'm not advocating voting for him. I wouldn't.
                            As big.
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• STFU
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                                Yeah, to paraphrase DSL, woke shit don't matter to independent voters. Woke shit matters to the core (on either side). DeSantis fighting Disney is good for him in the primary and negligble for him in the general. That's the analysis that flows directly from DSL's political points. JFC.

DeSantis just has to get through the primary. Any non-DJT nominee makes 2024 a total referendum on The Chairman and soon-to-be-President Kamala. If it's DJT, then it's a vote for which octagenerian fuckstick you hate least.

And I got news for David fucking French -- he is absolutely NOT DeSantis' target audience.
                                Along that theme, here are the top 4 priorities Republican voters have in choosing a candidate. It's no mystery that for the most part they've lost Independents for 3 straight cycles.

prefer-gop-candidate-who.png

Comment

Working...
                                X