No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like I'm watching a ShamWow commercial.

Comment

• Taxes will be simplified for everyone, I mean everyone. Regulation will be ended! No restrictions on American energy! $20 trillion in jobs produced! Eastern Kentucky will be prosperous once again!

Comment

• Bridges! Tunnels! Roadways! Railroads of tomorrow! I'm going to spend like crazy ! Believe me!

Comment

• Where can I learn more about this plan to cut taxes and deregulate? How come nobody has thought of this before?

Comment

• how can this guy be a major party nominee?
            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Veterans will be taken care of like never before! You can visit a doctor any time of the day, anywhere, any place! We're going to make lists of wasteful spending!

Comment

• Lists!!

Comment

• It's completely stream of consciousness now. He went from guns to thanking evangelicals for their support.

Comment

• And now he's channeling tinker bell. All you have to do is believe.

Comment

• Promising to allow ministers to be political and have no danger of losing tax-exempt status. Jesus H Chrust

Comment

• He loves bricklayers

Comment

• Yeah, that's the deal. It isn't enforced but I don't think churches are in any danger of it ever being enforced either.
                          Last edited by Mike; July 21, 2016, 10:32 PM.

Comment

• Alright, let's get some hot chicks out here.

Comment

• Longest convention speech since at least 1972 and possibly ever?

Comment

• What did you expect from a gasbag?
                                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
                                X