Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klondike,

Not that it matters, but according to the AP, Doddering Joe was still at Camp David when the baggie was found and the evacuation took place (because they were concerned it could be a biological agent, like anthrax).

https://apnews.com/article/white-hou...55b6c955ff1b4f
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The thought that Doddering Joe had a baggie that he could put in the Resolute Desk and no one could search, but went instead to a common area and put it in a cubbyhole there before flying to Camp David is absurd.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• One thing is for sure, Doddering Joe’s handlers are absolutely thrilled that the opposition is talking about this ridiculous baggie as opposed to the myriad real issues that his administration is grossly mismanaging.

Comment

• If the coke belonged to anyone who mattered, we wouldn’t have heard about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
            If the coke belonged to anyone who mattered, we wouldn’t have heard about it.
            This is absolutely correct.

Comment

• They knew who's it was in less than an hour after finding it. The "investigation" is a farce.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                They knew who's it was in less than an hour after finding it. The "investigation" is a farce.
                And right there is the problem. Trump has trained millions of his supporters to only accept thing that confirm their own personal narrative. Now, the other side does this too and being skeptical is not a bad thing. But let's be honest here most Trump supporters don't critically think things through.

AA is right. The idea of Biden/Hunter going to a common area to hide cocaine is absurd. There are so many better places to hide it in the WH. If the authorities knew who it was AND it was someone notably politically connected it would have been leaked to someone.
                2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• I haven't concluded who the WH coke belonged to. Maybe Hunter or someone in the Biden family had something to do with it, and maybe not. I don't really care.

For all we know, it could have belonged to "Carl the Custodian". They say that it was found in an area of limited access, but there are lots of people with access to the WH.

It doesn't change the fact that Hunter is a idiot, and Chairman Joe is a fruitcake.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Jesus.

rawImage.jpg

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Liberal hamburger? No beef ... because they're all vegans ...
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• FB_IMG_1688768249756.jpg
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          Not sure what’s up between Erdogan and Putin but Turkey was holding onto Azov Battalion POW’s and just freed them all and sent them home. Turkey also said they support Ukraine becoming a NATO member. Russian state media is freaking out.
                          There is no reasonable explanation for Turkey's release of the Azovstal commanders. Part of the deal between Russia and Turkey is that Azovstol comanders would stay in Turkey until the end of hostilities. IMO, this is a fuck-up of decision makers in Turkey. Speculation is that this is a policy shift of Erdogan away from Russian and toward NATO . I don't think so. Somebody in Turkey fucked up. To do this with no consultation between diplomates of Russia and Turkey suggests that some one in Erdogan's administration authorized their release without Erdogan's knowledge. That's a bad circumstance for Erdogan.

Connecting the dots, confusion seems to reign within the Kremlin. If it's over Progozhen, the mutiny, his location and his PMC (of upwards of 25,000 soldiers) or stuff like the release of Azvostal commanders, these events are not conducive to assessing Putin is in control of events.

Meanwhile, western analysts are giving a fair appraisal of how the Ukrainian forces are making slow progress amid confusion (who's in charge?) inside the Kremlin. all in all, it's not a good look for Putin. He's been equivocal in dealing with a guy (Prigozhen) who seized the MOD HQ in Rostov and marched, unopposed toward Moscow. There appears to be a continuing threat to Putin's regime involving the merging of Wager PMC with disaffected officers in the Russian army. From my reading, I can't tell if this is real or not. It's just not clear in the public domain. I think that western intelligence sources have a better idea but aren't talking about it.

Questions about command authority (what side am I going to come down on) are real among Russian commanders and soldiers on the front lines. This despite what some analysts believe, that an underlying, just beneath the surface, of an upheaval within the Russian military, against the Putin regime and his appointed commanders (Shoigu and Garissimov) is a potentially real outcome. Historically, the Russian military has abandoned it's titular leader, in this case it would be Putin in the past Czar Nicolas, and lined up in support of someone else. Whoever that is, is not going to be a better ally of the west than Putin is.
                          Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; July 9, 2023, 08:21 PM.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• lol...the Michigan GOP...

Violent brawl breaks out at Michigan GOP committee meeting | The Independent

Comment

• DSL...why don't you make like a tree...and get out of here...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                I've got to admit that is pretty funny. For those wondering how Whitmer got re-elected, these were the clowns that were in charge of providing competition.

Comment

Working...
                                X