No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well that is all I was pointing out. Frankly I don't give a shit about coke being in the WH...but you know damn well had this been the Dubya or Trump WH's the media and the left would have fucking lost it. I wish the WH would just tell us like it is instead of fucking lying about shit like "we may never know...blah blah"...fucking bs...they knew within 15 minutes where it came from...

I didn't care about Clinton getting a hummer in the Oral office having pizza with a slut intern either...I'd rather worry about energy independence...low inflation...and secure borders...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Three pitfalls of Bidenomics

by Chris Talgo

As we approach the four-month mark of the Biden administration, we are beginning to see the initial results of President Joe Biden’s economic agenda. Suffice to say, the results of Bidenomics so far have been lacking.

Although Bidenomics is not easily explained, it seems to be predicated on three key pillars.

First, reverse the Trump administration’s crowning achievement of energy independence.

The Biden team accomplished this by terminating the Keystone XL pipeline, halting oil and gas leasing on federal lands, rejoining the Paris climate accords, demonizing fossil fuels daily, putting a huge emphasis on unreliable and unaffordable renewable energy, and making climate change a central priority throughout the federal government. The results have been disastrous — unless you enjoy gas shortages and skyrocketing energy prices.

According to the April Consumer Price Index from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, “Energy prices were up 25.1 percent over the past 12 months. Gasoline prices rose 49.6 percent over the last 12 months, the largest 12-month increase since the year ending January 2010. Natural gas prices increased 12.1 percent, and electricity prices rose 3.6 percent over the year. Over the January 2020–April 2021 period, energy prices increased 7.5 percent, with prices for gasoline up 11.3 percent.”

Although Bidenomics is not responsible for all of that bad news, the administration’s anti-fossil fuel posture is surely a contributing factor to the epic rise in energy prices throughout the nation.

Second, Bidenomics is about increasing government dependence.

Since taking office and signing the American Rescue Plan into law, Biden has sent a clear message to the public: You don’t have to work because Uncle Sam will take care of you.

This element of Bidenomics manifested in a disastrous April jobs report, in which only 266,000 jobs were created when economists forecast at least 1 million jobs would be created. Adding to the bad news, unemployment increased to 6.1% even while the United States set an all-time record high of 8.1 million jobs available.

Maybe increasing those $300 per week federal unemployment bonus payments until September, on top of the generous unemployment offered by states, was a bad idea after all. Maybe sending those $1,400 stimulus checks wasn’t a brilliant idea either.

Yet Biden seems undeterred. After the horrendous April jobs report was released, Biden said, “There’s been a lot of discussion since Friday’s report that people are being paid to stay home rather than go to work. We don’t see much evidence of that.”

Look again. The evidence is overwhelming.

The third and probably most perilous aspect of Bidenomics is the embrace of Modern Monetary Theory.

Boiled down to its most simple terms, Modern Monetary Theory claims the federal government can literally print money to no end. It also claims, wrongly, that inflation can be micromanaged by all-knowing bureaucrats, which it cannot.

Although the Biden administration has not instituted Modern Monetary Theory in its full form (yet), it has definitely nibbled at its edges. To date, Biden has signed a $2 trillion Modern Monetary Theory-style COVID-19 “relief” bill. And the administration has proposed two more mega spending bills, the American Jobs Plan and the American Families Plan, which total $4 trillion.

So far, Biden’s embrace of Modern Monetary Theory-esque policies has sent inflation soaring. Referring to the BLS April report again, “The Consumer Price Index for All Urban Consumers (CPI-U) increased 0.8 percent in April on a seasonally adjusted basis after rising 0.6 percent in March. ... The index for all items less food and energy rose 0.9 percent in April, its largest monthly increase since April 1982.”

So, if you like higher prices and long lines at the pump, more people on the government dole, skyrocketing inflation, and trillions more added to the $28 trillion national debt, you are going to love four years of Bidenomics.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Screenshot_20230708-132716_Instagram.jpg
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I don't give a shit about coke in somebodys house

I don't give a shit about coke being done by anybody

I do give a shit about coke being found in my surgeons office or somebody drivng a car

Or the commander in chiefs residence right next to his situation room where people parade in and out of making decisons that effect everyone on a worldwide basis

If its good enough to get you banned from being a surgeon, being a cop, being a lawyer it should also be good enought to get you banned from the white house especially if you are part of the decision process in that place.

Comment

• nothing burger.jpg
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
              I don't give a shit about coke in somebodys house

I don't give a shit about coke being done by anybody

I do give a shit about coke being found in my surgeons office or somebody drivng a car

Or the commander in chiefs residence right next to his situation room where people parade in and out of making decisons that effect everyone on a worldwide basis

If its good enough to get you banned from being a surgeon, being a cop, being a lawyer it should also be good enought to get you banned from the white house especially if you are part of the decision process in that place.
              I would care if they caught Biden or a cabinet member with some cocaine. Hell, Biden wasn’t even in town. We have no idea who this belongs to. A staffer, visitor, guest. Whatever.

About a month ago I mentioned here that I had been to the White House many times (Biden’s WH is the first I will have missed going back to Reagan). I wasn’t searched. Ever.

As far as surgeons, yeah, if they’re caught using coke, they have to go to a program (they don’t lose their license just for being caught once), but if some cocaine was found in a surgeon’s waiting room, he wouldn’t even get that. I can’t believe this is still being talked about.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                I recall the uproar when college party pics of Dubya's daughters hit the news...

Coke at the WH...all of Hunter's mischievousness...bah...nothingburger.

The proud owner of the coke will never be revealed...just as all of The Chairman's corruption will never be revealed...but let's release murderers, rapists and thieves from prisons...prosecute trespassers from 1/6...and send DJT to prison for documents...welcome to Amerika!
                I have no problem investigating Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, DJT, Hillary Clinton or Bush 2 on corruption and I would put Thomas in there as well (maybe Alito). If these are going to be serîous investigations but neither side wants that.
                2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Lol at investigating Thomas or Alito. Truly an example of what shitty, shitty media can do.

When any of these bullshit Prog journalists show how any of this shit affect a ruling then I’ll listen. Or when these bullshit Prog journalists take the likes of Ginsburg, Kagan and Sotamayor to task for doing similar things, I’ll start to take them seriously.

BUT, what I know is that I’ve actually read the Prog charges AND the response, and I KNOW Progs have zero interest in the other side so I know they’re set up to get wrecked.
                  Last edited by iam416; July 8, 2023, 03:44 PM.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• wynter-cole-smith.jpg?ve=1&tl=1.jpg

I'm glad to hear that the monster who killed this innocent baby will likely face federal kidnapping resulting in murder charges, which will make him subject to the death penalty. This baby was strangled with a cell phone charging cord, and left in a field near Detroit City Airport. All because 'boyfriend" was upset with her mother. Michigan does not have the death penalty, and we're likely too "blue" to ever get it reninstated, but for cases like this, I believe it should be the appropriate sentence.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-detai...alleged-murder
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Not sure what’s up between Erdogan and Putin but Turkey was holding onto Azov Battalion POW’s and just freed them all and sent them home. Turkey also said they support Ukraine becoming a NATO member. Russian state media is freaking out.

Comment

• Somewhere crash is wiping away a tear of pride.

Comment

• FB_IMG_1688912664696.jpg
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Attached Files
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

I would care if they caught Biden or a cabinet member with some cocaine. Hell, Biden wasn’t even in town. We have no idea who this belongs to. A staffer, visitor, guest. Whatever.

About a month ago I mentioned here that I had been to the White House many times (Biden’s WH is the first I will have missed going back to Reagan). I wasn’t searched. Ever.

As far as surgeons, yeah, if they’re caught using coke, they have to go to a program (they don’t lose their license just for being caught once), but if some cocaine was found in a surgeon’s waiting room, he wouldn’t even get that. I can’t believe this is still being talked about.
                              Correct. Why does it seem to be out of the question that Biden is the one. Because he's 80. That guy has been propped up and prepped like a corpse that becomes a zombie with a surge of energy and vigor only to receed to a corpse again. A little Bolivia marching powder that one family member already seems to get rather easily.

Also, the cameras have to tell the story and if it is the president it would be too much to reveal to the nation and world such a scandal and have to be covered up and maybe his irrational behavior is an addiction problem that is generational. We'll never know because the media and DoJ won't let it.

The coke was found on Friday and Biden just came back on that day.. in case I'm mistaken he was back in town.
                              Last edited by klondike; July 9, 2023, 10:05 AM.

Comment

• He was out of town and the baggie was found in a cubbyhole in an open area with access to anyone who was allowed to visit. This wasn’t a secure area within the White House.

I don’t think it was Hunter’s or Doddering Joe’s. If it were, it would be in the top drawer of the Resolute Desk - not some common area used to stow visitors’ electronics - and it would have never been found.

I think Occam’s Razor leads the reasonable person to believe that someone had the baggie pressed up against the underside of a phone or tablet, put it in the cubby because he feared being searched when they were going through the metal detector and stowing electronics, and then just retrieved the phone or tablet when they left (out of fear that Secret Service had found the baggie while they had been touring and were waiting for retrieval to arrest the guy). By not taking the baggie under the electronics, that person could say, “That’s not my baggie!” (it has been my experience that people holding drugs are paranoid).

The thought that Doddering Biden or Hunter or Blinken (etc, etc) went down to this common area and stowed a baggie of coke is just beyond silly.

There are literal SCORES of substantive things to attack Doddering Joe and his administration on, but this ain’t one.
                                Last edited by AlabamAlum; July 9, 2023, 11:13 AM.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X