No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once again, Alabam”Alum” and crashcourse are on the same page. Birds of a feather.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• OK Wiz: I gotta hear your alibi for last night.

California thieves pulled off a heist of over $600,00 in fine wines that is being compared to the movie "Ocean's Eleven." Around 12:30 a.m. on Friday, a thief started robbing Lincoln Fine Wines in the Los Angeles neighborhood of Venice. To gain access to the high-end wine and liquor store, the thief...

Comment

• I was unaware I now reside in LA...good to know Geezer...

dumbass
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• There are no bounds, no limits to the stupidity of the radical left

https://www.foxnews.com/media/singer...uild-this-land

From the article:

"Oh say can you see by the blood in the streets / That this place doesn’t smile on you colored child / Whose blood built this land with sweat and their hands / But we’ll die in this place and your memory erased / Oh say, does this truth hold any weight / This is not the land of the free, but the home of the slaves!"
          Her version of the National Anthem.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The Left/Progs/Democrats hate America. It's really that simple.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Sometimes, I wish these prog thinking lunkheads would actually LEAVE the country when they threaten to do so. Don't just say it, DO it. Leave, for goodness sake. Tina Turner left, and moved to Switzerland. Lived there for the rest of her life. These rich complainers have the means to do it, so why don't they?
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Because Progs are all talk.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                  Sometimes, I wish these prog thinking lunkheads would actually LEAVE the country when they threaten to do so. Don't just say it, DO it. Leave, for goodness sake. Tina Turner left, and moved to Switzerland. Lived there for the rest of her life. These rich complainers have the means to do it, so why don't they?
                  Because at the end of the day they know its a great place to live. ESPECIALLY if you have means.

Comment

• Cluster bombs, ZNPP sabotage, where is Prigozhen? Controversially, the US will be providing Ukraine with cluster bombs. The rub with them has been that several countries have sworn off using them. The US or Russia, that has been using them in Ukraine, have not. These shells, fired from 155mm Howitzers, land at the target, explode on contact with the ground and disperse dozens of bomblets, some of which are duds. It is those duds that are problematic as they present a long term risk of seeding an area with unexploded ordnance that is later, after a war, encountered by civilians killing or injuring them when the do explode. The advantage of them is that they are great at attacking entrenched soldiers. Ukraine does not have a numerical advantage in artillery but it does have a technical advantage in accuracy of targeting, Cluster bombs will improve targeting effectiveness v. they way Russians are trying to defend territory they hold.

Russia has used the occupation of the Zaphorezia Nuclear Power plant to launch artillery attacks and as a blackmail tool with the threat of a radiation leak, that threat intended to dissuade NATO involvement and western support for Ukraine. The likelihood that sabotage of the ZNPP was possible increased late last week and has diminished this week.

Official sources are claiming they don't know where Prigozhen is. Russian FSB knows exactly where he is. What is unknown is what the FSB at Putin's direction is going to do with him. Lukashenko claims he's not in Belarus and neither are his PMC soldiers and weapons. Peskov, Putin's spokesman, claims they are not following Prigozhen's whereabouts and don't need to. Maybe this is a nothing burger, maybe it is. To the later, Putin probably considers he is facing a threat to his power if Prigozhen rallies an anti-corruption sentiment directed at the Russian MOD. Russian propagandists are involved in a heavy effort to discredit Prigozhen. The regime seems to be unwilling to go after him physically over concerns he might be martyred with that approach. There does appear to be growing concern inside the Kremlin that everything is not settled with regard to Wagner PMC's role and the potential for that force to win converts with the Russian army and mount a larger rebellion.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

Because at the end of the day they know its a great place to live. ESPECIALLY if you have means.
                      Why don't they leave if it's so bad. Any country that has millions risking their lives to enter it can't be all bad.

Comment

• ...an intolerable, activist court...terrorist moms at school board meetings...millions of deplorables...rivers boiling...dogs and cats living together...MASS HYSTERIA!!!
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• In the future, please follow rules at www.STFU.com when considering if you should post.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I prefer www.iwishtalentwasdead.org

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This guy has been popping up in the news pretty often for what's normally an obscure position.

Oklahoma superintendent of schools says Tulsa Race Massacre wasn’t due to color of anyone’s skin – Baptist News Global

Comment

• The Human Rights House Foundation (HRHF), a consortium of organizations advocating for the human rights of citizens, free speech, democratic elections and governance has been labeled as "undesirable" in Russian. Essentially banned by the Russian General Prosecutor.

The Russian prosecutor general’s office said it was declaring HRHF’s activity “undesirable” - amounting to a ban - because the group aimed to “destabilise” the domestic political situation in Russia, discredit its foreign policy, and “shape public opinion about the need to change power in an unconstitutional way.”

To my point in my Ukraine post above, the Kremliin (Putin) remains concerned about threats to the current regime. This sort of action is reflective of that. The other thing that's happening is Putin is lavishing praise on the Russian armed forces and authorizing pay increases and bonuses to army soldiers. I'd speculate that's to keep them loyal to the current regime. In addition, Putin continues to court pre-war milbloggers in an effort to draw them closer to his POV with regard to objectives in Ukraine. None of these actions suggest Putin is relaxed about the future of his presidency. Worth watching.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X