No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Pride" movement is not over with the end of June. The LBGTQIALMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ++++ crowd will cointinue to try to normalize their lifestyles...and decent Americans who object be damned. The hell with their rights as decent, Christian, faith based humans...we must continue to allow our children to be captivated and indoctrinated by these freaks...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Grooming is a fucking myth.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Rrrrrrrrrright.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          Grooming is a fucking myth.
          What are you talking about?

I just got a haircut last week, and I trimmed my nails yesterday.

---

But to the subject, if grooming is really a myth, then why do drag people feel it necessary to reach out to grammar school aged children?

I almost might understand them infiltrating high schools, but why the wee little kids?
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Because wee little kids don't know any better and are easier to groom/indoctrinate....
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Don't they sing "we want you children" and we're after your kids" at their parades. Along with getting naked in front of children.. but it's not grooming..

Comment

• Yes but they explained "We're here...we're queer...we're coming for your children"...was just a joke...so it's all good. CGVT believes them. Good enough for me.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ...all you have to do is ask yourself these questions...would you want your kids...grandkids...or your wife to hang out with that ilk? If you say yes...well...then you are a freak as well.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Whether or not it’s “grooming”, it’s just very inappropriate to expose young children to drag shows. The fact that there is a not insignificant number of people who support it is highly alarming.

Comment

• Exactly. You can call it a number of things...and no matter the label...it is harmful to children. Period.

Sick fucks.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                        ...all you have to do is ask yourself these questions...would you want your kids...grandkids...or your wife to hang out with that ilk? If you say yes...well...then you are a freak as well.
                        The only one worse to stay alone with my kids would be Joe Biden. But I get your point.

Comment

• That would be a push...yes...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I wish you would be a Pushed......out a high rise window

Comment

• I wish you would STFU
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• you know it would seem like they would have cameras in every room in the white house and link up the find with somebody stashing it

Comment

Working...
                                X