• FB_IMG_1688651863692.jpg
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• STFU you mummified tallywacker

Comment

• Why so hostile this morning DSL?
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'd like to take a moment to note that you are both insufferable poltroons more than worthy of the Alabam"Alum" Brooks Cane of Justice.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Seconded.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I found this excerpt from an NRO article on the NH primary really funny:
              Now, Joe Biden and the state of New Hampshire have never had the warmest of relationships. He dug the grave of his first presidential run there all the way back in April 1987, when, on camera, he infamously tore the head off an actual voter who innocently asked the wholly innocuous question, “What law school did you go to and what was your class rank?” Biden’s response is legendary and deserves to be printed again, because it pretty much served as his epitaph in the state prior to the 2020 general election (my notes in italics):
              I think I have a much higher IQ than you, I suspect. I went to law school on a full academic scholarship [he did not] — the only one in my class to have full academic scholarship [he was not]. The first year in law school, I decided I didn’t want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds of my class [he was caught in a plagiarism scandal]. And then decided I wanted to stay and went back to law school and, in fact, ended up in the top half of my class [he did not]. I won the international moot court competition [he did not]. I was the outstanding student in the political science department at the end of my year [he was not]. I graduated with three degrees from undergraduate school [he did not] and 165 credits; you only needed 123 credits. I would be delighted to sit down and compare my IQ to yours, Frank [no lie detected].

Read that one more time, friends. Savor it. Again, I’m really just offering it here because, as my colleague Charlie Cooke is fond of pointing out, Biden’s “folksy” media narrative is well crafted to hide just how hall-of-fame-level insecure a “lying dog-faced pony soldier” he himself has always been.

Comment

• He is a pathological LAIR!
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Biden's only redeeming quality is...he is not DJT.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• DJT's only redeeming quality is...he is not FJB.

So here we are.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• We're heading toward the rough equivalent of a 365 game series between the Royals and A's....or the late 80's Kansas State-Kansas cripple fights. Even worse.

Comment

• Nebraska v. Northwestern

Comment

• MTG getting thrown out of the House Freedom Caucus for voting too normie is pretty funny.

Comment

• royals took the dodger series last week so STfu

Comment

• couple things make you know something is off

there has to be 24/7 surveillance on any visitors coming into the white house. If it was a tourist the only thing they put in that cubby hole was the coke? they just happened to forget they had in their pocket and decide to leave it in so called cubbyhole? If it was a visitor I think they would have made an arrest or leaked something identifying who it was to extinguish any thoughts that it was somebody central to the Biden white house.

I think its funny law enforcement already saying they doubt the guy will be caught and the staff is downplaying it But have if you can have pole dancers in the front yard why not bring a little coke to the festivities

Comment

• I don’t think Biden is a good president, he is doddering; however, the cocaine “story” is a big non-story imo. A staffer or a visitor bright some in and it was found and reported. Unless we have some pics of Doddering Joe doing a line off a hookers ass, it’s a waste of time.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X