No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If any charges come against Trump and his goon allies in Georgia they will drop between now and end of August.

Trump criminal case: Georgia grand jury selected (cnbc.com)

Comment

• This is why part of DeSantis’ hallmark “Stop Woke Act” is likely to be struck down in court, at least as it pertains to university settings. It’s pretty clear cut viewpoint discrimination and his own lawyers basically admit it.

Comment

• Ron Desantis Lol GIF by GIPHY News
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• BTW,

4l6ixlh8edbb1.jpg
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Lindell isn't going broke because he is conservative...his products are overpriced and they suck. Dumbass.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Just so long as he goes broke, we're cool.

Comment

• Tax prep companies like H&R Block and TaxSlayer have been selling information about their customers to Meta and Google and not telling you about it.

Tax prep companies shared private taxpayer data with Google and Meta for years, congressional probe finds | CNN Business

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                  Tax prep companies like H&R Block and TaxSlayer have been selling information about their customers to Meta and Google and not telling you about it.

Tax prep companies shared private taxpayer data with Google and Meta for years, congressional probe finds | CNN Business
                  Of course they have. Everybody sells your shit. That's why we all get hundreds of calls from clowns with Indian accents every month.

Comment

• In war news from Ukraine, the world's media focus has been on the NATO Summit in Vilnius, Lithuania. The latest published agreements involve two organizations: NATO and the G7.

NATO members, lead by the US position on this, is to not take escalatory actions that might precipitate NATO forces becoming engaged with Russian forces. There are numerous ways this could happen both intentional and unintentional.

Zelenski has been characterized by the press as being unhappy that NATO didn't provide a time line and date certain an invitation would be offered. I don't think that is accurate and the press is constantly looking for ways to portray the NATO Summit being full of discordant views. The policy statement from NATO released yesterday stands on it's own as a clear cut pathway for Ukraine to become a NATO member. Still the press asks pointed questions directed toward attendees that are world leaders to try to get them to respond in ways that are destructive to the line NATO membership has worked hard at establishing.

Just to make it clear that Ukraine will become a NATO member after the military situation "stabilizes" and that military and economic support will continue until it does, the G7 (all NATO members and Japan), Issued a joint policy statement committing members to unwavering support for Ukraine until Ukraine and only Ukraine will decide it's future. The policy concisely lays out what G7 nations are committing to. Here are the key points of their statement:
                    • The G7 pledged to continue to support Ukraine’s right to self-defense by providing military equipment and weapons, with a focus on “air defense, artillery and long-range fires, armored vehicles” and air combat. They also said they would continue intelligence sharing with Ukraine, strengthen Kyiv’s defense industry and train Ukrainian troops.
                    • The countries will also work to increase the ability of Ukrainian and Western forces to operate in conjunction with each other, as well as to develop Ukraine’s capacity to combat cyberthreats.
                    • They also committed to providing further economic assistance to Ukraine, aid in reconstruction and recovery efforts, and “technical and financial support for Ukraine’s immediate needs stemming from Russia’s war.”
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Ray Epps sues Fox for defamation

Fox News Sued for Defamation by Man Linked to Conspiracy Theories - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Comment

• It's really starting to be put up or shut up time for a lot of the election grifters. State of Georgia suing the 2000 Mules people for refusing to comply with lawful subpoenas.

True the Vote sued over refusal to show evidence from '2000 Mules' (ajc.com)

Comment

• Another "nothing burger" I'm sure...

Fatima Gross Graves, president of the National Women's Law Center and wife of Biden-appointed U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia Matthew Graves, visited the White House at least 28 days during the Biden administration, official records show.

Her visits have picked up in frequency since she first came to the Biden White House in 2021, when she visited four days.

Graves visited the White House five days in March 2022, as well as three in September and three in December of that year, in addition to other sporadic visits throughout the year.

Records for 2023 are only available through March, but in three months alone, she visited 10 days, mostly in February and March.

Graves is known for her liberal activism, including her support of affirmative action and abortion, and she has attended numerous White House events.

Conservative commentator Julie Kelly raised concerns about Graves' visits to the White House.

"Fatima Graves’ seemingly all-access pass raises serious ethical questions considering her husband’s key role in prosecuting thousands of Trump supporters," she wrote, referring to how Matthew Graves, as D.C. Attorney General, is a key prosecutor in Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol riot cases.

Hmmmm...seems as if she was the conduit from Merrick Garland to the Biden WH...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            I really dont know what that guy feels like he will gain. he will never go to court. His actions and words show he should have been arrested.
                            there were at least 10 FBI informants/agents there on 1/6. Wray was asked about him today during testimony and of course wouldnt answer. along with the pipe bomb being found next to DNC headquarters 1/6 and the mystery subject who "discovered" it and set off 1/2 the capital police racing to where the VP's staff was. Just incredible coincidences

Regarding the elections integrity I to believe in the integrity--every vote was counted correctly or pretty darn close. But I guarentee many voters especially in swing states didn't have a clue they voted or who they voted for
                            As corrupt as this govenment is you think they will let a little thing like democracy get in the way of them staying in power.
                            Far as trump goes wtf is he badmouthing reynolds for? trump should take the basement strategy. Or go help joe on the beach set up his lawn chair

Comment

• Quid Pro Quo Joe...

“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden says in the video, referring to a conversation with then-Ukraine President Petro Poroshenko.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Christopher Wray reacts to questions from House members today...wray.jpg
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X