No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeSantis would be very wise to stay on topic and on substance.
    This is the key to running against Trump, or any so-called "trumper".

Trump is all about mud slinging and argument. If someone running against him can ignore all that, and stay on the issues, he can be beaten. I mean, if our current idiot pResident can stay in his basement and beat Trump, then a strong conservative who stays on point can certainly beat him. I hope DeSantis is that guy.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• 327985650_5949328061780051_5137772783255203433_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=6isC1HLZGW4AX9NUGUg&tn=OBzq7Vkkwg0LCeMv&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-2.xx&oh=00_AfC1RdbSZ865BUFnQ1wThn9zzB-dYzgQDfg15TSpHgKH9w&oe=63DDC713.

"... but call before your shift begins so we can plan on working around you ... "
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Comment

• yawn
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
            I don't know if it's 90%, but the general sentiment is correct.

Comment

• They smashed their old record from 2008 when oil reached $142 a barrel

Exxon smashes Western oil majors' earnings record with $56 billion profit for 2022 (cnbc.com)

Comment

• fuckin' capitalism
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Progressives are great for gun sales and oil company profits. Considering those are two of the things they hate the most, maybe they ought to rethink some policy positions.

Comment

• It seems as if Atlanta is one of the three finalists being pushed for the 2024 DNC.

Strangelove -- why don't you just go ahead and write up why that's so motherfucking hilarious.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Does it have something to do with JIM CROW?!?!

Comment

• JIM EAGLE!!!

....hmmm....wait...Eagle...Falcons....oooohhhh
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ...maybe they could start off the convention with the tomahawk chop!
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Taintedban...correct me if I'm wrong (as you usually do)...aren't the voting laws that started all the ruckus still in effect in Jawja?
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That's correct, THE_WIZARD_. The voting laws deemed "Jim Eagle" and "Jim Crow on steroids" and that ostensibly caused MLB to move the ASG from Atlanta to Denver and that caused exactly 0% of black Georgia voters to have a "poor" voting experience in 2022 per a UGA poll -- those laws are still in effect and now, instead of the Ds forcing MLB to move an event from Atlanta, they are actually considering having the 2024 DNC in Atlanta.

I'm not making that up. I couldn't.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Maybe Rob Lowe lives in ATL now...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X