Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
    No. You’re one of the first four out. Looking like a play-in game vs Crash.
    Well at least that is winnable.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Good lord. I don't know any of these new-fangled bands.

OTOH, if we can get back to homophobia:

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...ry-1234681140/

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

Well at least that is winnable.
        Shaddup. I’m relaxing. A nice glass of bourbon while I listen to some Jon Coldtrain.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• It’s John Coldplay. Idiot.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• You cunts are all on the dope. I gots me a 30 pack of Hamms I'm going to savor while I crank some white racist/trash country.

Comment

• fuckin' deplorable
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• the-doobie-brothers-the-captain-and-me-p-10128w-vinilovye-gramplastinki-07629-200000001670-07629-1000x1000.jpg
                I'm just going to post this here ..

This album contains some of the best guitar work ever performed.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                  fuckin' deplorable
                  Thank you.

Comment

• Comment

• The Michigan GOP is gonna be in good hands

Comment

• Winner baby!

Comment

• So... Do all of you FOX news watchers feel stupid now that you know that the jackass talking heads that pushed the Big Lie narrative at FOX knew that it was all bullshit and were only doing it for ratings?

Are you going to give up Tucker and the rest of their bullshit or are you going to let them continue to make fools of you?

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I can't speak for other Fox viewers because I never believed 'the big lie'. I didn't like the results of the 2020 elections, but I accepted it. But, that's just me.

I would address your questions to those whose news sources are exclusively CNN and pMSNBC. Fox does not have the market cornered on lies and deceit.

I've never been a fan of Tucker, Hannity, or even Laura. I like Gutfeld because of the sarcasm. I think for myself.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                              So... Do all of you FOX news watchers feel stupid now that you know that the jackass talking heads that pushed the Big Lie narrative at FOX knew that it was all bullshit and were only doing it for ratings?

Are you going to give up Tucker and the rest of their bullshit or are you going to let them continue to make fools of you?
                              Nah, I figured that the Dems' promulgation of the myths of Covid as the Black Death II, created by bats, fueled by Trump's ineptitude and only impacted by lockdowns and mask mandates had pretty much clinched it before they had to start manipulating the ballots.

Comment

• So you’ll keep watching FOX even though the think their audience is stupid as fuck all.

Got it
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X