No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't get Fox news except our local Fox station. I do watch an occasional youtube clip but we all know how clips can be manipulated.

Comment

• Sounds like Jimmy Carter will be gone soon. Choosing to get hospice care at home over dying at the hospital.

Comment

• 7bnpz6.jpg
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          So you’ll keep watching FOX even though the think their audience is stupid as fuck all.

Got it
          umm … no. You don’t GET it.

Comment

• I think the lies and corruption of The Biden Family Syndicate far outweigh anything Fox could dream of...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Attached Files
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Attached Files
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• download (1).jpg
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• download (2).jpg

Comment

Attached Files
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Game. Set. Match.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Attached Files
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You know what I want to know about Hunter Biden's laptop?

What did Jared Kushner do to get 2 billion dollars from the Saudis?

Comment

• I do get a kick out of these fellas who claim not to watch any Fox News but they are able to regurgitate Tucker's nightly talking points.

Comment

• I've never followed Tucker or Hannity. Not a big Fox News watcher. Watch some NewsMax. I like to listen Clay Travis and Buck Sexton on the radio though.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X