No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al Gore denied he lost, too. Took it to the Florida SC.

My favorite was a group of Hollywood movie stars making a commercial urging Republican members of the Electoral College to not submit a ticket for Trump but instead to vote their “conscience”.

Good stuff.

https://time.com/4603254/celebrities...ideo/?amp=true
    Last edited by AlabamAlum; August 2, 2023, 03:09 PM.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• That "bombshell" Devon Archer testimony on Monday? James Comer didn't even bother to show up for it.

James Comer Skipped His Panel’s Big Biden Probe Interview With Devon Archer (thedailybeast.com)

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
        How do you prove that Trump "knew he lost and was lying"...it's a weak case...but meant to bog him down...period.
        Well, it could lead to Trump rehashing all the claims of voter fraud that he made in AZ, GA, MI, Penn and other states. I think you are still allowed to take crazy legal advice from your lawyers.

Comment

The only indictment that really should concern Trump is the one coming in GA...I don't think the Mar-A-Lago case is going to amount to much and he has a conservative judge and jury pool down there...
          Listen to the whole conversation, or read a complete transcript. Trump was not suggesting anything untoward. He was just pissed that he needed only 11,000 more votes. Listen to the call.

Comment

Hey DSL....why did Hunter send this message to Devon Archer:

“Buy a cell phone from a 7/11 or CVS tmrw [tomorrow] and ill do the same,”

Hunter, now 53, told Archer at the end of a lengthy email sent late on the evening of April 12, 2014
            That Hunter guy just doesn't seem to be too bright. He doesn't seem like someone that's competent enough to stock the shelves at Petsmart, much less serve on the board of a multinational company.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
              Al Gore denied he lost, too. Took it to the Florida SC.

My favorite was a group of Hollywood movie stars making a commercial urging Republican members of the Electoral College to not submit a ticket for Trump but instead to vote their “conscience”.

Good stuff.

https://time.com/4603254/celebrities...ideo/?amp=true
              They are conspiring to cause the government to not function. Textbook 371 violation. I mean -- it really is....NOW.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• What Al Gore did and what Trump did aren’t remotely identical or comparable. Period. Full stop.

Did Al Gore organize Democrats in five plus states to declare themselves the “true and only” electors and send to the National Archives declarations attesting to such?

Did Al Gore call up local and state officials in every competitive state and order them to “find me the votes”?

Did Al Gore invite all his most deranged supporters to meet for a “wild” rally in DC during the vote certification and then urge this mob to march on the Capitol and make Congress listen to the “people”?

Did Al Gore preside over the electoral certification and announce his own defeat? Or did he declare that he had the right to reject results from any state he didn’t trust and therefore he was the real incoming President?

Al Gore’s one lawsuit was resolved by Dec. 12. Trump filed over 60 lawsuits in numerous states and most of them were rejected for being aggressively frivolous.

He’s the biggest piece of shit to ever be President and that’s saying something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

Well, it could lead to Trump rehashing all the claims of voter fraud that he made in AZ, GA, MI, Penn and other states. I think you are still allowed to take crazy legal advice from your lawyers.
                  Trump will not be allowed to go down the rabbit hole on any stupid, delusional election fraud claim he wants. Do not mistake the bluster his moron lawyers scream on tv for actual legal standards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

Listen to the whole conversation, or read a complete transcript. Trump was not suggesting anything untoward. He was just pissed that he needed only 11,000 more votes. Listen to the call.
                    Just an innocent lil call to find him the votes. He wasn’t suggesting anything improper, just find him the votes. Find him the votes.

When even Wiz admits Trump may have done something shitty maybe rethink your life if you still think different. Anyways kudos to Georgia Republicans for showing spine and not taking marching orders from King Shit. A rare thing these days.

Comment

• Bring the country together and lock them both up.

Comment

• St Louis Cardinals super fan that conspiracy theorists have claimed was undercover FBI has been arrested for Jan 6 activity.

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
                          Bring the country together and lock them both up.
                          Reasonably cool with this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            What Al Gore did and what Trump did aren’t remotely identical or comparable. Period. Full stop.

Did Al Gore organize Democrats in five plus states to declare themselves the “true and only” electors and send to the National Archives declarations attesting to such?

Did Al Gore call up local and state officials in every competitive state and order them to “find me the votes”?

Did Al Gore invite all his most deranged supporters to meet for a “wild” rally in DC during the vote certification and then urge this mob to march on the Capitol and make Congress listen to the “people”?

Did Al Gore preside over the electoral certification and announce his own defeat? Or did he declare that he had the right to reject results from any state he didn’t trust and therefore he was the real incoming President?

Al Gore’s one lawsuit was resolved by Dec. 12. Trump filed over 60 lawsuits in numerous states and most of them were rejected for being aggressively frivolous.

He’s the biggest piece of shit to ever be President and that’s saying something.
                            I’m not a Trumper. Was what Trump did much worse than Gore or the PAH? Sure. That’s not in question. That Trump would go super turbo hyper idiot was a sure thing.

I also hate the term “Full Stop” only use it ironically, or not at all.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Yeah, the question is whether 371 would apply to Gore or Gore supporters under the NEW take on 371. And saying, yeah, but Trump was way worse is a factual argument, not a legal argument. And this point s a question of law and legal principle.

I guess the answer is “just trust us”. But it ain’t gonna be a Prog DOJ forever.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

I’m not a Trumper. Was what Trump did much worse than Gore or the PAH? Sure. That’s not in question. That Trump would go super turbo hyper idiot was a sure thing.

I also hate the term “Full Stop” only use it ironically, or not at all.
                                I use “full stop” ironically because El Talento uses it all the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X