Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post

I really dont know what that guy feels like he will gain. he will never go to court. His actions and words show he should have been arrested.
    there were at least 10 FBI informants/agents there on 1/6. Wray was asked about him today during testimony and of course wouldnt answer. along with the pipe bomb being found next to DNC headquarters 1/6 and the mystery subject who "discovered" it and set off 1/2 the capital police racing to where the VP's staff was. Just incredible coincidences

Regarding the elections integrity I to believe in the integrity--every vote was counted correctly or pretty darn close. But I guarentee many voters especially in swing states didn't have a clue they voted or who they voted for
    As corrupt as this govenment is you think they will let a little thing like democracy get in the way of them staying in power.
    Far as trump goes wtf is he badmouthing reynolds for? trump should take the basement strategy. Or go help joe on the beach set up his lawn chair
    Lol it sounds like a slam dunk for Fox then. EASY WIN!!!

Epps’ local Delaware attorney is the same guy that was on Dominion’s team. Seems like he probably knows what he’s doing.

Comment

• Trump is feuding with Reynolds because he’s an insecure piece of shit that can’t deal with anyone being more popular than he is in their home state.

He’s now on bad terms with DeSantis, Kemp, Youngkin, Sununu, and Reynolds. What do they all have in common? They all outperformed Trump by a wide margin in their respective states. And I wouldn’t call his relationship with DeWine a “feud” but DeWine clearly doesn’t like the clown and tries his best to avoid his events.

Comment

• TDS
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Lol it sounds like a slam dunk for Fox then. EASY WIN!!!

Epps’ local Delaware attorney is the same guy that was on Dominion’s team. Seems like he probably knows what he’s doing.
          ecall that Ray Epps is the only person caught on camera as early as January 5th repeatedly and explicitly urging crowds to “go INTO the capitol.” He was a veritable Where’s Waldo on January 6th, largely if not entirely skipping Trump’s speech and instead constantly directing rally-goers to go to the Capitol afterward, “where our problems truly are.” He was pre-positioned at the initial and decisive breach-site at the Western perimeter of the Capitol, where he coordinated with others involved in the breach, and even appeared to orchestrate the breach. In fact, “orchestrate” is not Revolver’s word— Epps himself, we now know, texted his nephew at 2:12 P.M. “I was in the front with a few others. I also orchestrated it.”

Epps’ behavior on January 5 and 6th was so egregious that he was one of the first twenty people added to the FBI’s most wanted list for January 6th.

There are have been close to 500 names in the FBI’s Capitol Violence Most Wanted list. The fact that Ray Epps was one of the first 20 suspects the FBI ever publicly featured on its “be on the lookout” boards and “Most Wanted” lists reveals just how high a priority the FBI’s rank-and-file investigators considered Epps to be.

Comment

• Various sources are reporting today that the Russian information space reaction to the firing of General Popov, overall commander of Russian forces in southern Ukraine, signals a wider problem for the stability of Putin's regime. Popov made a rare public statement that his firing was a result of his reporting to Garrisimov of the "dire situation" of Russian forces in the Kherson and Zaphorezia regions. Popov exclaimed, "he told the truth." Accompanying this chatter is the muted response to outcomes of the NATO summit in Vilnius that, overall, suggested the unity and resolve of western nations supporting Ukraine. This could be reflective of the pro-war's milbloggers doubts about Putin's strategy of hoping to outlast the west will succeed.

Two prominent former Russian generals have publicly come out in support of Popov. Simultaneously, a report is circulating that members of Putin's inner circle are pressing Putin to end the war; their effort to persuade Putin to accept defeat is bolstered by battlefield reporting to Putin of significant losses being suffered by the Russian army as a result of Ukrainian counter-offensive operations. That reporting is in stark contrast to what the Russian MoD is serving up to Putin.

All of this could be real, it could be wild speculation or a disinformation undertaking. What the reporting does do is to indicate that underlying dissatisfaction that prompted Prigozhen's mutiny directed against Shoigu and Garrisimov is shared by other influential principals within the Kremlin. That Russian generals seem to be dissatisfied with Shoigu and Garrismov's conduct of the war and indirectly Putin's handling of it and the Prigozhen mutiny, especially the aftermath of it, presents a credible threat to Putin's presidency. It is generally understood by Kremlin observers and analysts that Prigozhen may have expected elements of the upper echelons of the Russian armed forces to join him on his march to Moscow to unseat Shoigu and Garrisimov. When that didn't happen, he stood down.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• FDA approves Opill, the first nonprescription birth control pill in the U.S. (nbcnews.com)

Comment

• 3zr5zedejjbb1.webp
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The one and only loon who believes that shit.

Comment

• Oh look! Another braying jackass.

donkey-braying.jpg
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Very sad. Anchor is shutting down. The granddaddy of US craft beer

Anchor, first and oldest US craft brewery, to shut down after 127 years | Beer | The Guardian

Comment

• Biden boom!

Comment

• This is a good read. It is a transcription of Major General Popov's speech to his soldiers of the Southern Command after he learned of his removal. He was relieved from his post for, what he claims, was "telling the truth. There are a couple of things that impressed me about this speech.

The first thing is he is a consummate soldier. He's the kind of stand-up leader troops respect and will run through walls for. The second thing is that there is the existence of a level of professionalism at the battlefield level, the command level, that runs counter to how the Russian army commanders and troops fighting the war in Ukraine are depicted.

It appears, judging by the multiple failures of the Russian army to succeed in capturing Ukrainian territory then holding it, that the good efforts of brave men on the ground are being undermined by incompetent leadership at the HQ level. This might involve use of reserves to rotate units engaged in combat for long periods and supply/logistics to engaged combat units. While Russian commanders and troops battle, HQ leadership is tucked safely away in their mahogany offices, out of harms way, in Moscow (that is how Prigozhen characterized Shoigu and Garrsimov leading up to his mutiny).

I doubt Popov's circumstances are unique to his command and area of responsibility. If his sentiment catches on within the Russian army officer corps and ignites a collective effort organized by commanders on the ground, in Ukraine, it is going to be a huge problem for Garrisimov, Shoigu and Putin himself.

As the Russian military tries to find its bearings after a mutiny by the nation’s most prominent mercenary group amid Ukraine’s ongoing counterstrike, the Defense Ministry confronts a new controversy this week in Major General Ivan Popov (call sign “Spartak”), the now ex-commander of the 58th Combined Arms Army, who says he was dismissed from his post after warning the military’s top brass about supply and logistical shortages hindering the Russian army. On July 12, State Duma deputy Andrey Gurulev amplified Popov’s story by sharing an audio recording of the major general’s speech to his subordinates announcing his dismissal. Andrey Turchak, a senior official in the United Russia political party, subsequently accused Gurulev of creating a “political show” by publishing the recording of the speech, arguing that Popov’s remarks to his troops were private. According to the Telegram channel Grey Zone, which has links to Yevgeny Prigozhin and Wagner Group, Popov was removed from his position after delivering a report to General Staff Chief Valery Gerasimov in which Popov recommended rotating Russian units on the front lines. What follows is a translation of Popov’s speech.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            Very sad. Anchor is shutting down. The granddaddy of US craft beer

Anchor, first and oldest US craft brewery, to shut down after 127 years | Beer | The Guardian
                            I saw that. Apparently, Sapporo has been a poor owner.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Costco dropping Bud Light from shelves.

The Bud Light boycott has seemingly reached a new milestone after Costco appeared to halt plans to restock the beer. The grocery center appeared to have given the beer its "death star," which is an asterisk placed next to the price of a product. When products receive this asterisk, it signifies that Costco will not
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                              X