No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s again worth reiterating The Media and The Chairman peddled Jim Crow bullshit. Now, I don’t know if they knew it was bullshit or they were so fucking stupid they actually believed it. I do KNOW it was unmitigated bullshit.

And I’m not even talking MSNBC and the lies they knowingly perpetrate.

The Narrative is The Narrative for each side, and as soon as you understand you should trust no one the better off you are. The sooner you realize CNN, NYT, WaPo, MSNBC and the D party is full of shit liars just like FOX and the Rs the sooner you can stop throwing boulders in glass houses like a sanctimonious ass.

I honestly can’t remember the last time someone here cited Tucker, but hey, fair is fair.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I am constantly accused of supporting those Fox guys, but if someone tested me on what they said yesterday, a week ago, or a year ago, I'd fail that test miserably. I don't watch them.

And I think its the pot calling the kettle black to insinuate that Fox is the only network that spins (lies?) the news to their own liking. ABC has a narrative. So does CBS and NBC. Anyone that thinks CNN and pMSNBC have even an iota of truth to their broadcasts, needs some serious counseling.

I've found the best thing to do when it comes to the news, is read several or view several sources. But then again, I'm a capitalist and a right winger. And a bigot.

At least that's what I've been told.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
        So... Do all of you FOX news watchers feel stupid now that you know that the jackass talking heads that pushed the Big Lie narrative at FOX knew that it was all bullshit and were only doing it for ratings?

Are you going to give up Tucker and the rest of their bullshit or are you going to let them continue to make fools of you?
        What big lie narrative did Fox push? If you mean "Trump won", even Tucker Carlson never said this. Neither did Gutfeld and those are the two most popular shows on the network right now. It's the reason why so many on the Right now view Fox News as controlled opposition.

Speaking of BIg Lies, how many Liberals have admitted that Al Gore lost the 2000 election fair and square? Remember when Al Gore requested multiple recounts and came within one USSC vote of having a legal and fair election overturned and 100% of the Democrat party was firmly behind it?
        Last edited by Hannibal; February 18, 2023, 07:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          It’s again worth reiterating The Media and The Chairman peddled Jim Crow bullshit. Now, I don’t know if they knew it was bullshit or they were so fucking stupid they actually believed it. I do KNOW it was unmitigated bullshit.

And I’m not even talking MSNBC and the lies they knowingly perpetrate.

The Narrative is The Narrative for each side, and as soon as you understand you should trust no one the better off you are. The sooner you realize CNN, NYT, WaPo, MSNBC and the D party is full of shit liars just like FOX and the Rs the sooner you can stop throwing boulders in glass houses like a sanctimonious ass.

I honestly can’t remember the last time someone here cited Tucker, but hey, fair is fair.
          You can trust original sourcing and unedited video most of the time. I would say that you can also usually trust the NYT when they sheepishly print a concession or an admission of error deep in the paper where nobody will see it.

Comment

• Yeah. And you can trust NYT/others on nonpolitical issues, usually.

Comment

• Let's not forget that Liberals also tried to make the case that W. stole the 2004 election with rigged voting machines and black voter suppression too.

Comment

• From an old documentary insisting that the 2004 election was stolen because it went against the exit polls LMAO (among other reasons).

Comment

• Here's John Oliver talking about how insecure and unreliable voting machines are -- before the 2020 election happened, of course.

Comment

• " New HBO documentary examines election hacking concerns"

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

What big lie narrative did Fox push? If you mean "Trump won", even Tucker Carlson never said this. Neither did Gutfeld and those are the two most popular shows on the network right now. It's the reason why so many on the Right now view Fox News as controlled opposition.

Speaking of BIg Lies, how many Liberals have admitted that Al Gore lost the 2000 election fair and square? Remember when Al Gore requested multiple recounts and came within one USSC vote of having a legal and fair election overturned and 100% of the Democrat party was firmly behind it?
                      Did you read any of the Dominion lawsuit stuff I posted Thursday night?

And Tucker or Hannity don’t have to explicitly say “Trump won”. They can just bring on Giuliani or Powell who will say that for them and they will offer zero pushback and praise them for their courage and honesty. That accomplishes the same thing.

Comment

• From Wired -- 2018

https://www.wired.com/story/voting-m...oting-village/

" Voting Machines Are Still Absurdly Vulnerable to Attacks"

This one begins with a real gem:

While Russian interference operations in the 2016 US presidential elections focused on misinformation and targeted hacking, officials have scrambled ever since to shore up the nation's vulnerable election infrastructure. New research, though, shows they haven't done nearly enough, particularly when it comes to voting machines.​
                        JFC I still can't believe that Liberals fell for the "Russian Interference" narrative so easily. And it was 100% of them. Every single dumb and gullible one of them.
                        Last edited by Hannibal; February 18, 2023, 08:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

And Tucker or Hannity don’t have to explicitly say “Trump won”. They can just bring on Giuliani or Powell who will say that for them and they will offer zero pushback and praise them for their courage and honesty. That accomplishes the same thing.
                          So now the views of network guests represent the views of 100% of the network? Cool. Let's start cataloging all of the retarded shit that has never gotten any pushback on CNN, CBS, NBC, or MSNBC.

Tucker very conspicuously did not co-sign the 2020 "Trump won" claims.
                          Last edited by Hannibal; February 18, 2023, 08:28 PM.

Comment

• FTR I said from Day 1 that the "Dominion voting machine" stuff was totally retarded. The issue with the 2020 election was, and continues to be with future elections, the complete lack of security when it comes to vote by mail and the very obvious potential for mass fraud there. As well as the, in many cases, illegal implementation of mass mail-in voting that was made possible by Unconstitutional policies enacted by the executive branches in some key states. Voting machines can easily be verified via recounts but a tainted ballot pool is tainted forever
                            Last edited by Hannibal; February 18, 2023, 08:30 PM.

Comment

• Bottom line is that for weeks after the election Fox Execs and the prime time hosts were furious at the “hard” news division because they were telling viewers the truth. That was causing viewers to flip to NewsMax where, in the words of one Fox exec, there are zero editorial standards. In the face of declining ratings and stock price they tried to win viewers back by giving Sydney Powell and other crackpots as much airtime as possible the rest of November.

Powell’s “kraken” lawsuit getting laughed out of court seems like the turning point. Even Lou Dobbs questioned her credibility after that. Most of the others never believed her but kept bringing her back in the hopes estranged viewers would like what they saw.

Comment

• At least there was apparent conflict in Fox. There was apparently zero conflict in the MSM with their Jim Crow voter suppression bullshit.

And, again, we’re not talking the assclowns at MSNBC (Joy Reid — JFC). We’re talking NYT, CNN, WaPo, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X