Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post

Lol! She’ll be in DC is some capacity no later than January 20, 2025. The least of her ambitions are as a cabinet member as Secretary of one the useless Departments of the Biden administration.

And the damn roads will suck again by then too.
    I just drove on the new stretch of interstate on the I-75/696 interchange and it is a magnificent feat of engineering. Great job by all thos who were involved!

Comment

• I'm pretty sure that Gretch's "magnificent feats" at MSU (or since) had nothing to do with the geeks in the Engineering program!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post
        I'm pretty sure that Gretch's "magnificent feats" at MSU (or since) had nothing to do with the geeks in the Engineering program!
        And thank goodness she wasn't actually kidnapped by those Blatz Beer drinking rednecks from Dowagiac.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          You were Kari Lake's biggest fanboy. L.iterally nobody was talking about the Arizona gubernatorial race in here except you (her biggest booster). You had a few very confident posts about how she was going to win.
          I hope that you have been wearing your mask. Listen to the experts. We need to wear masks in public forever.

FlGt0Z0aUAAb_Iz?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

And thank goodness she wasn't actually kidnapped by those Blatz Beer drinking rednecks from Dowagiac.
            You mean the Feds who concocted the entire kidnapping plot?

Comment

• Trust the government. They wouldn't lie.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                Trust the government. They wouldn't lie.
                Agree 100%. We the inferior ones need our betters to tell us what to do. Questioning authority is bad for you.

I always wear a mask. Even when I'm alone in my car. I don't want to give myself Covid.

FlF_TwLaEAAboCu?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

Comment

• I haven't been wearing a mask since the winter of 2021. Once the vaccines started kicking in the need for masks has diminished. Just because someone named Emma Green wrote an article, it doesn't have anything to do with me. But I see you are outraged!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

You mean the Feds who concocted the entire kidnapping plot?
                    Of course you would try to find a way to defend these fucks.

312486774_434397138828454_5392906230105337167_n.jpg
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Emma Green is a nobody but the New Yorker is, of course, part of the legacy media that is so brazenly Left wing. I mean, she'll actually have her audience nodding along with that article. Them coastal Progs will eat it up. They're all about "benevolent" technocratic rule.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I live in Michigan and do not have a New Yorker subscription, so I'm not sure what it has to do with me.

Comment

• I'll remember that line the next time you're spouting off your shit. I certainly understand the need to utterly disassociate yourself from the heart of your party. You just don't have the will to call them out. You'd be better served if you did.

Arizona has nothing to do with me, but it's worthwhile noting the bullshit. The Georgia senate race is, at best, tangentially related to me, but it's still worthwhile calling out the bullshit. Of course, you never stopped holding up Walker as a beacon to all Rs. So, you know...whatever, dude.

Or, I mean, Whatever Trumper.
                          Last edited by iam416; December 29, 2022, 10:11 AM.

Comment

• It's the same general version of the "Rs pounce" narrative that so dominates the Media. Yeah, the author or story or news is quintessential Prog Left, which makes it quintessentially D in the sense the Progs dominated the party. But, the story isn't really about the Ds failure or Ds craziness or whatever -- it's about the goddamn temerity of the Rs to point it out -- Rs POUNCE! How dare you call us out, Snowflake!

I gotta give Strangelove credit, at least. He generally won't hesitate to call something bullshit (and, of course, qualify the shit out of it an isolated example). But, at least we're all in the same place re the substance -- how much we should are can be disputed and debated all day.

Comment

• My oldest daughter, a practicing NP, and I had a conversation about masking. Right before Xmas day, with mild URI sx, decided to test for an upcoming family gathering in NC that involved older at risk family members. She tested + for COVID. Being on the safe side, she decided not to go. Can you go masked knowing you have COVID? How infectious are you having been vaxed and boosted? Masked v. unmasked?

These are key questions that are imminently answerable and we both suspected the data is available, e.g. what concentration of virions is exhaled by a vaxed and boosted person? In an indoor setting involving a COVID + person, what are the probabilities of you infecting others?

My informed opinion along with my daughter (absent studies that I am aware of) the probability is low, controversially, a mask my reduce that probability to near zero. What's frustrating is that PH authorities aren't providing this kind of information that allows individuals to make choices. The official thinking goes, well, we're to stupid to do that so, we'll just tell you to ISOLATE FOR 10d. Its science. Actually, it isn't. Nevertheless, we are still stuck in a fear based PH circumstance. Exactly where progs want the sheeple.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Bunch of intriguing depositions today including RAY EPPS, false flag mastermind!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X