No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have not. And sound practice dictates that I steadfastly ignore your recommendation. So I will not.

tl;dr -- STFU
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Heh. You would love it. And seeing the video of that gd Soviet Weave with the "Russian 5" is awesome. Ballet on ice.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Right up Talents alley

Comment

• I was thinking more of an OP thing. I'm sure he'll be here shortly with a lovely gallery of Baryshnikov in adventurous and sometimes glittery suits.

Comment

• Growing chatter that Trump will not agree to the debates

Comment

• That's a winning strategy.

Comment

• All he's trying to do at this point is claim everything is rigged. I crack up everytime I hear one of the Trumpers talk about the "rigged" system and say "Just ask Bernie!". Clearly overlooking the fact that Bernie got his brains beat in. If I hear one more pundit talk about how Bernie almost beat Hillary my head might explode.

That said, Trump is an idiot. I'm looking forward to the historic asskicking he's about to receive.

Comment

• Direct quote from Trump in North Carolina within the past hour:

"Hillary wants to abolish, essentially abolish the Second Amendment. By the way and if she gets to pick- if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks.

Although the Second Amendment people...maybe there is- I don't know"

Trump coming dangerously close here...

Comment

• 40% of the country is gonna freak out over how the election was stolen from him by a bunch of conspiring voters.

Comment

• Quinnipiac (PA): Clinton +10
                      Susquehanna (PA): Clinton +10
                      NBC/WSJ (PA): Clinton +11

Quinnipiac (OH): Clinton +4
                      NBC/WSJ (OH): Clinton +5

Quinnipiac (FL): Clinton +1

PPPD (NC): Clinton +1

NBC/WSJ (IA): Clinton +4

Comment

• Who actually thinks this is a race? It's been over since Trump won the republican nomination.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Yep.

Comment

• Paul Ryan is destroying the Trump-loving challenger in his primary. Trump was basically supporting the clown until the past week when it became obvious Ryan was gonna roll. Trump made sure he was on the winning side before he took another embarrassing black eye.

Look for the Trumpkins to claim The Don's support is what put Ryan over the top.

Comment

• That may be his most egregious spin, yet. Ryang was up by 60 when the flap started. But, heh, can you really trust polls?

Comment

• With 50% of the vote counted:

Paul Ryan 84%
                                Trump 16%

Comment

Working...
                                X