Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
    This is the best non-sports thread we've ever had. Geezer's rants against public institutions and their employees are really the only cantankerous exchanges there's been.
    That's correct.

I've got no problem with posts that stick to the facts, from any perspective, are informative and don't name call or incite. The debate about education in this country is an important one. We can all learn from the various perspectives about it but I don't see any use in posts that embed or are frank attacks taken on to make a point.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
      Concur. Motion carried.
      Hey now in fairness to THE_PROPHET_ he was pretty fucking funny...until...The Accident...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Gee what a surprise! My posts were not only deleted but edited by the censor police! I just achieved Talent status! What is the difference in calling someone a Leftist extremist and family personally responsible for the corruption and collapse of the Detroit school system and calling that person a right wing reactionary. As always in this forum it just matters whose ox is being gored. The biggest drawback to this forum is that if your viewpoint doesn't align with a moderator you are shut down under the guise this is my forum and you will behave to my standard or out you go. Time for me to take a leave of absence once again.

Comment

• And anything Stan posts, but that's entertainment more than anything.
          indeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
            Gee what a surprise! My posts were not only deleted but edited by the censor police! I just achieved Talent status! What is the difference in calling someone a Leftist extremist and family personally responsible for the corruption and collapse of the Detroit school system and calling that person a right wing reactionary. As always in this forum it just matters whose ox is being gored. The biggest drawback to this forum is that if your viewpoint doesn't align with a moderator you are shut down under the guise this is my forum and you will behave to my standard or out you go. Time for me to take a leave of absence once again.
            Wasn't me!

Comment

• It was me. And with that, I will take a one-day suspension as mod. Just come back, Stan. It's football season, goddamnit.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Jon:

I want to apologise. I got way too personal and I shouldn't have. You had a bad experience at Holly Academy, and I'm just glad it wasn't a school that I am in any affiliated with. You are obviously a good and engaged parent, and that is the highest compliment I can give. If more parents cared as deeply as you, we wouldn't be having this discussion. Let's just agree to disagree.

Jeff has it right. This is a really good thread, and I apologise to the lot of you (except AA of course) if I am messing it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                  It was me. And with that, I will take a one-day suspension as mod. Just come back, Stan. It's football season, goddamnit.
                  I agree with AA:

Now excuse my while I take my keyboard outside and shoot it with my .12 gauge...
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• "if I am messing it up."

"What do you mean "if"

Comment

• No question it was Jeff Oracle.Not the first time he has censored or banned me. I don't really give a shit because I'm pretty thick skinned, but it is the disparate treatment that is offensive.

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
                        No question it was Jeff Oracle.Not the first time he has censored or banned me. I don't really give a shit because I'm pretty thick skinned, but it is the disparate treatment that is offensive.
                        I'm offended that Jeff beat me to it.... that's what I get for going out with the in-laws ...

come on, Stan.. smile ...

Comment

• Stan... Women's volleyball is just around the corner. Time for you to smile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Stan doesn't know $h!t about volleyball ...

Comment

• I'll be he knows all he needs to know.

Comment

• I think we need some safe spaces in here. Cookies for sure.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X