No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I doubt Willett's brother actually said (wrote) that. Read it again. That is really tight writing. Lots of insults per character.

Comment

• Geezer..

[ame]https://twitter.com/RyanLavnerGC/status/781115022927769600[/ame]
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Yeah that makes sense, the illegal guy you know believes in America but it's the other ones out there to be careful of.

Comment

• So, if you think some sort of immigration policy and law is appropriate then I can't, for the life of me, figure out why you think that policy and law shouldn't be enforced.

If you're 100% open borders, then fine. Say it. Take that position. It's defensible. But if you're not, then I really, really, really can't fathom how you're for laws but not enforcing them.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• President Bounds statement on free speech and the players kneeling. Well done.

Comment

• It was. Contrasts nicely with the posting of fans who want to hang the players on the field before playing the National Anthem

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                So, if you think some sort of immigration policy and law is appropriate then I can't, for the life of me, figure out why you think that policy and law shouldn't be enforced.

If you're 100% open borders, then fine. Say it. Take that position. It's defensible. But if you're not, then I really, really, really can't fathom how you're for laws but not enforcing them.
                They have been enforcing them, it's not like there has been an uptick in illegal immigration. The amount of illegal immigrants in the US has stayed pretty constant since the mid 2000s. Two thirds of the illegal immigrants have lived in the US for a decade, probably like Geezers coffee buddy.

It's an overrated issue in my book. I am not for building a wall.

If you are implying that by not supporting deporting 11 million people that means I am for open borders, I think that's silly and at this point not worth arguing over.

Comment

• and how many people do you think believed that stan..?

One issue I've had with this whole discussion has been the term "fans". When I see the BTN posts on FB, fans from every team have piled on for the kids and against the kids. When they talk about racist remarks, I wonder.. was it 1.6M fans in Nebraska or was it a handful of idiots.

Then again, I'd suggest there has been more interest in blog hits and clicks than talking about the vile few and having an open dialogue about the problem(s). In fact, instead of promoting the fact that a governor and player are meeting to discuss, I've seen more snide comments than support... from the media. What is it we really want.. resolution.. improvement.. or webclicks?

Comment

• and no.. I'm not a fan of Nebraska's governor. I'll say that before it's assumed. His family owns the cubs. That in itself is a negative that can never be overcome.

Comment

• If you are implying that by not supporting deporting 11 million people that means I am for open borders, I think that's silly and at this point not worth arguing over.
                      I'm not implying anything; I'm explicit -- if you think their should be immigration policy and laws, I can't understand why you'd be against enforcing policy and laws, as I said twice in my previous post.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                        Sean Hannity is filling the void left by Glenn Beck's descent into madness.
                        Beck is adamantly anti-Trump. But still crazy.

Comment

• Are you for speeding laws? We have the technology to ticket every person who goes 1 mile over the speed limit.

They are here, they have been stable, I don't think it serves the US at all to deport the people here. But that doesn't mean I am for letting everyone in. Like I said it is a silly argument.

Comment

• Well, I do find it silly that you're for laws you don't want to enforce. So, we agree.

Comment

• My God, the internet is blowing up with the Trumpanzees claiming that Clinton had a wire and was fed answers during the debate They are showing a picture that shows here lapel mic power source and wire as proof.

You can't make this level of stupidity up
                              Last edited by CGVT; September 28, 2016, 11:05 AM.
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• That's my burden I guess. In your construct are you for deporting those 11 million or are you for open borders?

Comment

Working...
                                X