No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's way too late.. Trump isn't winning new votes. He's getting votes from die hard republicans who either like that Trump is bold and an outsider (regardless of what he says) or they hate Hillary that much. He's just hanging on to what he has
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Yeah Trump is running the campaign that he should have run about five months ago. Barring a landmark event that we have never seen before, it's too late for him. With that said, the current electoral projections have him getting about 200.

Comment

• Probably wouldn't have won the primary had he run this "campaign".

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
          Probably wouldn't have won the primary had he run this "campaign".
          He would have sewn it up in April. He was the prohibitive favorite before Super Tuesday but he helped keep the Nevertrump movement alive with some dumbass shit.

Comment

• I see where the office of the President of Mexico is now saying that they DID talk about who would pay for 'the Wall" and Mexico's President assured Mr. Trump that Mexico wouldn't pay a dime for it.

Comment

• Trump is all tough talk, no action.

Comment

• Trump is going to build a tall, beautiful, impenetrable wall!!! Mexico will pay for it 100%!!! There will be sensors everywhere! Above ground and below!!! Mexico's President, who is a beautiful man proud of his culture, doesn't know it yet, but he will comply with Trump's every demand!!!!
                Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; August 31, 2016, 09:00 PM.

Comment

• Who would think a guy thinking about running for President for 30 years could be so thoroughly unprepared?

Comment

• You talking about the "Make Mexico great again too" rally? LOLOLOLOL

Comment

• Haha
                      Attached Files
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Christ, what has this been? 70 minutes so far?

Comment

• Western Hemisphere First.

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/771172220249014272[/ame]

Comment

• Oh the polls are suddenly respectable again now that they show a closing of the gap. Just like in 2012.

Comment

• After yesterday's speech the references to the SS, cattle cars, and gas chambers have exploded again LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X