Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

Magazine
    I started to say magazine. I chose clip to avoid confusion - even if it is less accurate. If I had said "Better start carrying an extra magazine." Talent would have said, "Which magazine are you going to carry now? Teen Vogue or Cosmo?"

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

I started to say magazine. I chose clip to avoid confusion - even if it is less accurate. If I had said "Better start carrying an extra magazine." Talent would have said, "Which magazine are you going to carry now? Teen Vogue or Cosmo?"
      I have a friend that humped through the jungles of Vietnam in '68. He calls his magazine a clip and his shotgun shells bullets. I don't correct him.

Of course, I'm not a Super Patriot like Krapture.

929oiu.jpg
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Still waiting on Kapture's BCT ship dates.

or a yay, nay on some .50 cal/320/mk19 ranges.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

I have a friend that humped through the jungles of Vietnam in '68. He calls his magazine a clip and his shotgun shells bullets. I don't correct him.

Of course, I'm not a Super Patriot like Krapture.

929oiu.jpg
          Yeah, it's one of those pedantic things that I have never cared about too much.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Wouldn't John Rocker be the more appropriate Braves reliever to do the stoning? He was the Trump pioneer.

Comment

• You're stepping all over a history of sassing Braves fans, Froot. You're out of your element!
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Talent has long slung Braves sass my way. Especially with Wohlers.

Comment

• That super Patriot picture gives me the creeps. He's like a young version of George the Animal Steele(RIP) with bad hair. GAS lived three or four blocks from me and he didn't look any different gardening in the front yard than he did in the ring.

Comment

• I'm not out of my element dude. I'm well aware of the sass, maybe it needs to be updated to reflect the circumstances. Anyways, while you are congratulating yourself on stale sass you let CVGT slip a Vietnam reference in without you guys referencing a Walter quote. You are slipping.

Comment

• Froot, do you do the CVGT as sass or is just a repeated error? If it's sass, I shall join you.

Comment

• Trump's approval ticks up to 47%, has improved 10% among Hispanics since last month's poll

Poll taken after the media's week long shit fit about immigration policy

Comment

Froot, do you do the CVGT as sass or is just a repeated error? If it's sass, I shall join you.
                          I think it may be repeated error, but you are right that it has sass potential.

Comment

• I used to do that to a guy on the Lion forum and he would get mad about it. Unintentional sass is good.

Comment

• England/Belgium has interesting outcomes. Winner of the Group gets shitty Japan but then, most likely, Brazil. 2nd in Group gets Columbia then Sweden/Swiss. I guess I'd avoid Brazil. I mean, Japan did beat Columbia, so there's not a great deal of difference there. Sweden/Switzerland are credible teams, but neither is on par with Brazil -- well, if Neymar isn't dominating the ball. So, I think it's more advantageous to finish second in the group. Amazingly, both sides are at 8-2 for goals (it's not surprising if it's 2-1 or 3-2...but 8-2? c'mon). So a draw means you go to "fair play" (which put in Japan over a better, IMO, Senegal side). Could we see mass yellow accumulations toward the end in an effort to avoid Brazil? Heh.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

I initially thought you were carrying around an M1 Garand. That'd be intense and highly impractical.

Comment

Working...
                                X