No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          Iran attacked Iraqi bases.
          My understanding is we don't have separate bases of our own. And the ones outside of Baghdad are huge, with lots of empty space.

Anyways this seems like it's deescalating unless the proxies do something.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
              I don't get the popularity of the live-action remakes. And I should put "live-action" in quotes because many of those are mostly CGI. I've seen a couple and the Jungle Book was the only one I liked. The Aladdin and Lion King versions looked hideous.
              It is easy easy money for Disney to make.
              2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Per LA Times both bases were able to track the missiles on radar and everyone made it to cover before they struck. Also they think 4 of 15 missiles failed in flight

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

I don't either. I don't understand who pumps money into this shit, be it a live action remake of a 90s cartoon or Marvel movie #86.12A. Movies are in a hardcore Dark Age right now. It could be the #1 driving force behind the popularity of TV serials and streaming services like Netflix.
                  Just went to see Won't You be my Neighbor? today. Thought it was a very powerful movie. Tom Hanks just becomes Fred Rogers. The male lead in the movie was excellent. I would love to see this movie get some nominations and hardware.
                  2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• There's a possibility that this is just the acknowledged, public response Iran will take. Their "plausible deniability" that they already had their revenge so anything that happens in the future, hey, wasn't them. Just a passing thought

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

It is easy easy money for Disney to make.
                      Oh I get why Disney makes them. I don't get why people go see them. Apparently there's millions out there who've been dying to see a live action version of Lady & The Tramp starring dogs that look realistic and devoid of human emotion.

Comment

• Iran reporting that 30 US dead. Pentagon says zero. MSNBC runs Iranian numbers.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          Iran reporting that 30 US dead. Pentagon says zero. MSNBC runs Iranian numbers.
                          Split the difference.....probably 10-15.

Comment

Comment

• This again is if you believe the Pentagon and given the Afghanistan papers really not inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt here. Not hoping for any US deaths but I have trouble taking them at their word these days. I also waiting to hear WHY taking out the Iranian general had to be done RIGHT NOW. I get he was a bad guy but there are plenty of them in the world.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X