No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, Trudeau will either blame PDJT or excuse the Iranians for their good intentions. Or both.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Iran basically asks the US not to smack them again.

concluded (my emphasis) proportionate measures in self-defense under Article 51 of U.N. Charter

Just for awareness, here's the missiles at Iran's disposal. Only shows range, not accuracy.

mis.JPG
      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Why are 63 Canadiens flying from Tehran to the Ukraine? Just strikes me as odd.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
          Why are 63 Canadiens flying from Tehran to the Ukraine? Just strikes me as odd.
          I imagine a lot were of Iranian heritage. And not a lot of familiar commercial airlines go to Tehran I imagine

Comment

• Southwest flies there. It's a 37-stop, 5-continent, 6-day flight, but you'll get there.

Comment

• Fucking Southwest. Always coddling the terrorists.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

I imagine a lot were of Iranian heritage. And not a lot of familiar commercial airlines go to Tehran I imagine
                So, 63 Iranian-Canadiens leaving Tehran and flying to the Ukraine for a connecting back to Trudeauistan?

This seems likely to you?
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

So, 63 Iranian-Canadiens leaving Tehran and flying to the Ukraine for a connecting back to Trudeauistan?

This seems likely to you?
                  No clue how likely it is. Not sure what the alternative explanations are. Why were that many Iranians going to Kiev? Probably because their ultimate destination was somewhere else. Everybody was possibly getting out of Dodge before things got hot.

Comment

• So Congress was supposed to get a briefing today on the intelligence behind the Soleimani strike.

Mike Lee and Rand Paul came out of it saying they had doubts beforehand but they are both now committed to supporting the new War Powers Resolution being drafted by Time Kaine and the Democrats.

Mike Lee in particular was pretty hot. He called the briefing they got "insulting". He said it was the worst briefing he's gotten from the military in nine years in Congress. Declined to call out specific people until he's had a word with POTUS.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

No clue how likely it is. Not sure what the alternative explanations are. Why were that many Iranians going to Kiev? Probably because their ultimate destination was somewhere else. Everybody was possibly getting out of Dodge before things got hot.
                        I get all that, But there are a ton of American Iranians, French Iranians, British Iranians (etc), to have over a third of the passengers from Canada is very strange to me.

i want answers and I want you to provide them. Now.

Comment

• If we end up humiliating the Iranians AND at least partially restoring the founders war powers constitutional design then this will one of the greatest weeks ever.

Comment

• Here you are, AA, you lazy troglodyte

Comment

• House Republicans and Trump want the most loudmouth members to defend Trump to the tv cameras at his trial, but McConnell is resisting because he thinks people who actually understand facts and the law will have a bigger impact on his shaky members.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...9fb_story.html
                              Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; January 8, 2020, 10:02 PM.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

Working...
                                X