No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They might not be done arresting Trump/Giuliani associates at the airport before primary season.

Comment

• But back then, the majority of the GOP actually cared about the nation, unlike today
      But Jon, .. you and I both know each other pretty well.

Honestly and sincerely, do you believe that the Democrats care MORE about the country than the Republicans?

I think given the choice, the majorities of both parties care more about keeping their jobs, than they care about you and I.

and fwiw, I would have no problem with Trump resigning today.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I never said one party cared more than the other. My point was that never before, in my lifetime, has one party been so willing to be accomplices to the criminal activities of their political leader. Not to say that if the parties were reversed that a Dem Senate would act any differently. I'd like to think so but my ire is aimed at Trumpanzees far more than at GOP'ers. Even during the dark final weeks of the Nixon administration, there were many Republicans that stood for country, not party. We don't have that today. Party over country, party over law. We as Americans should be ashamed.

We've known each other for what, approaching 25 years? Long time my friend. You know I have just as many hard right viewpoints as I have hard left. Regardless of politics, I have no tolerance for threats to America. That's what Donald Trump has frequently and repeatedly demonstrated since day one of his administration. He needs to be removed by any legal method possible, as quickly as possible.

Relatives in Indiana laugh at me, saying a President Pence will make me wish for the return of Trump. Pence may be (or not be) a number of things, but a corrupt, dictator loving, anti-American grifter is not one of them.
        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• wrong trump GIF

Comment

• This is legit. Trump released this letter he wrote Erdogan a week ago because he thinks it makes him look good.

EHBmdVLW4AIk3IT?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

• I always get a kick out of Jeff's learned analysis of the Syria situation when you read a letter like that. Jeff puts in more thought in one post than Trump would put into any issue. Trump has property in Turkey and prostates himself to dictators, that's all you need to know about this debacle.

Comment

• They look so proud to serve under this man. I wonder if this was right after Trump called Mattis "the most overrated general in history" and that Trump is a lot tougher than he was?

EHCPjoYWoAEhZKP?format=jpg&name=360x360.jpg

EHCPjqgX0AMJcGt?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  I always get a kick out of Jeff's learned analysis of the Syria situation when you read a letter like that. Jeff puts in more thought in one post than Trump would put into any issue. Trump has property in Turkey and prostates himself to dictators, that's all you need to know about this debacle.
                  This is well said. Primarily the stuff about Jeff writing forum posts with more care and thought than Trump writes with to world leaders. Heh

Comment

• Has he never heard of Sheridan or Lee?

Comment

• EDIT: Pelosi's actually using this picture as her banner on her twitter page now

Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; October 16, 2019, 07:10 PM.

Comment

• Trump has been pressuring the Post Office to renege on its deal with Amazon for years, claiming that's it's a terrible deal for the country. Numbers have been pointed out to him numerous times that he's wrong, the deal is helping keep the Post Office afloat, but he doesn't care or listen. He just wants to hit Bezos & Amazon.

Today the Postmaster General who's been resisting his changes for the past 3 years announced she's stepping down. Right after Trump finally has enough personally-appointed members on the PO Board of Governors to remove her.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...224_story.html

Comment

• Raising prices on Amazon stuff is 57 dimension chess.

Comment

• One, the two lawyers Trump is citing here are knee-deep in the Ukraine & Giuliani business.

Two, this is a preview of what the Impeachment hearings will devolve into if Republicans are given subpoena power. It'll be a carnival barker sideshow of every Democrat 'scandal' you can think of from the past decade, mostly revolving around Hillary.

Comment

• At this rate, Erdogan making a pretty hard case for GOP 2020 given apparent affinities for Trump strengths.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X