Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You also said there's no way we'd have a top 20 recruiting class this year too. Believe it or not, you're not the Oracle either.

Comment

• Will our 2016 recruits help us win in Columbus in 2016?

Comment

• been watching all the games today.

if the eyeball test matters, Ohio is easily the best team in the country. Alabama did not impress me against Auburn despite the final score. Clemson looked like shit.
        OU's O is impressive, but their D would make M look like the iron curtain.

Sparty looked good, but we all know Urbz gave that game away.

If Clemson or 'Bama stumble in the league champ games, Ohio would sneak in and grab the second straight title that we all predicted at the beginning of the season.
        Last edited by Pasadena Blue; November 28, 2015, 10:40 PM.

Comment

• I agree, PB. Not gonna happen but OSU is definitely one of the best 4 teams in the country.

Comment

• on a separate note, as the Committee evaluates the full body of work ... is an 11-1 OU really better than a 11-1 Ohio. Neither play another game. Ohio barely loses to a top-tier Sparty team, while OU STB on a pathetic Texas team.

Ohio jumped into the top 4 out of the blue last year. If Okie State tightens this margin, could it happen again??

Comment

• OU is really good. The UT loss is very perplexing. I would figure if the #3 team adds a quality win on the road in their last game, they're in.

ND is about to win in the final seconds. It'll come down to OU/ND for the final spot.

Comment

• supposedly the purpose of the playoff committee is to not worry about polls, but just consider what they see on the field.

Based on what you've seen --- who's the best team between Ohio, OU, and Notre Dame.

None of these teams will be playing a conference title game.

Comment

• Not Notre Dame!!

Comment

• It'll be Clemson, Alabama, MSU, Oklahoma.

Comment

• MSU has to get past Iowa

Comment

• I'm sure that will be very difficult.

Comment

• Stop sandbagging. Truth be told, I'd make Sparty the favorite out of that bunch.

Comment

• I'm hoping not.

Comment

• It has nothing to do with sandbagging and all to do with this year. Not a lot of games where they've handled a team easily and Iowa is good.

Comment

• *ACC (NC or Clemson)
                                *B1G (Iowa or Sparty)
                                *SEC (Bama if beat Fla)
                                *OU

1-loss P5 teams: OSU, likely Iowa... Not sure if Iowa or OSU steals spot if Bama loses to Florida. NC will rise a ton and would jump into CFP if beat Clemson.

Comment

Working...
                                X