Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its laughable to here this lionization of Woody by Michigan fans. The next thing you know they will memory hole the M Club banner incident.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
      I'm fairly certain time has whitewashed to memory of Woody Hayes. Haha. Not one Michigan fan was saying what a great guy he was.
      Not for me and I was there in Bo's win over Woody in '69.

(1) He is the only named thing having to do with osu that I capitalize ....... respect.

(2) When I was involved in combat flight ops in SEA, I had a two answer authentication if I ever needed SAR: (1) Who is the person you most respect? Answer: Bo Schembechler. (2) Who is the person you most despise? Answer: Woody Hayes ...... hated the guy but man did I ever respect him.

I respect the legacy Woody left at osu and the good he did there far surpasses any bad ...... by a lot. He provided an island of integrity and discipline in the otherwise vast wasteland that is the state of Northern Kentucky.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Reminds me of Osborne and Switzer
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If having the best left hook in college football as well as being a serial violator of the rules qualifies as an island of integrity, well, that says a lot. Our two schools really do have very different institutional cultures.

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Were I an OSU person in denial, I might not want an Alabama person rushing to my defense. I am glad I am not an OSU person.

Comment

• Such a tired schtick. I think I honestly prefer the banana repbulic/PIE! routine these days.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• A Bammer fan coming to the defense of another CFB program would be like Charles Manson defending a shoplifter.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hurtful...
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Yes
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz casts a cold, golden glow.

Comment

• shaddup
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Rooting interests for Neb v. osu? As much as we'd like to see 2 10-1 teams meet in The Game for the East league title, if Neb manages to beat osu (not particularly likely per probabilities) and M wins v. PSU (likely), the probability of M winning the East and advancing to face the West Champ in Indy becomes a near certainty. So, go Huskerz.

The West is a mess. Right now NfW owns the top spot but Iowa still has a decent probability of snagging the West championship if it wins out. Many don't want M to play Iowa. I do. One more stop on the revenge tour. Iowa would remain the only BIG team to not have a previous M loss avenged assuming M beats PSU today.

If M advances to and wins in Indy, they could face ND in a rematch - that would be sweet revenge if M could scrape out a win. I'm not sure what the scenarios are that would allow M to face ND in the CFP but if they win a rematch there and face Alabama, how great would that be for the players on team 139 who never lost focus on their goals after the opening loss to ND. A lesser group might have folded.

Anyway, fun season so far. Let's hope it continues for the Maze and Blue.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X