Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What seemed off, was how many times he asked reporters what the score was or what part of the game a play happen. Cognitive issues?

Comment

• Ba8NovVCcAAoOv0.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
        What seemed off, was how many times he asked reporters what the score was or what part of the game something happen. Is he have cognitive issues?
        Probably not but let's see if we can spread those rumors anyways!

Comment

• He's no Lebron that's for sure

Comment

• He does have health issues. He also takes losing really hard...

I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
              Is that how you get hospitalized for "exhaustion"?

Comment

• I don't think he'll be around too much longer. He'a a prime candidate for burnout. Columbus is a tough place to coach, and he's as intense as it gets. He's the kind of guy who is way more relieved than happy when he wins a big game. His wife, being a nurse, must see the toll it takes on him.

Comment

• Fucking Purdue

Comment

• OSU gets a wakeup call every year before Michigan. In 2015 it was MSU. Last year it was Iowa.
                    Those games genuinely felt like anomalies or "one of those night" type games. The 2015 team was, at least IMO, as good as any team in the country. That shitassery against MSU still galls me. the game against Iowa last year was just crazy bad from JTB. And they lost Nick Bosa to targeting. And they couldn't stop the Genius of the Ferentz Brothers. But, I'd have played Iowa again the next week and felt like OSU wins by 20.

Saturday was not anomalous. It was not a 4 score game by any stretch of the imagination, but it was definitely a 2 score game. And they could play again on Saturday an Ohio State still wouldn't have anyone that can check Moore and they still wouldn't have an OL that can get push. And they'd still struggle in the red zone. Maybe they don't commit stupid penalties or get beat on a fake FG or get beat by a stupid good Isaac Zico catch -- but that just makes it a one possession game in the 4th. That's about where they are.

They can wake up all they want. What they're going to see when they wake up is a team that can't run the ball, a back 7 with too many holes, a front 4 that is no longer dominant enough to cover up at least some of those holes and a defensive scheme that appears hellbent on putting players in position to fail.

Only one of those things COULD change over the next two weeks. Maybe Schiano adjust his approach a little. But, the rest of it is there until the bitter end.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The 2015 team was ass against a cupcake schedule and then they played their best game of the year against us.

Comment

• This was posted on another Michigan board ?

Comment

• I'm just guessing but it was probably Tylenol or a regular dose of an anti-eleptic he probably takes for the cyst in his brain that he's been dealing with for years. I don't think it's a big deal ....... although I still think about Jerry Kill.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I just see the toll stress seems to be taking on him. He looks old, overweight, and tired. I can't imagine there's been much balance in his life the last 3 months.

Comment

• Stress brought on Kill's seizures. He wasn't falling down seizing (Grand Mal seizures). He'd get Absence seizures - you just sort of stare out into space for a period. Then you wake up and can't remember what happened. Your screwed if your driving, for example, or coaching a football game. People diagnosed with this condition can't get a driver's license and I'm pretty sure Kill decided he couldn't coach and left football.

But you're right, Rocky. He looks worn out. The stuff he's been through the last 3 or 4 months has to have taken a huge toll. I'd hate to have him leave football like Kill had to but I'd say that is not beyond the realm of possibility. I know there was insider talk about meyer being pissed off at how osu administration and the BoT treated him and was considering leaving. Who knows. I think it's sad.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Last edited by iam416; October 22, 2018, 06:11 PM.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X