Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't get your feelings hurt talent , they have a lot in common.

Both are scandals in college football

Both in the B10 (AA himself referred to this earlier)

Both may be cover-ups that get the HC fired

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I thought the video was more damnng than what he got suspended for but, whatever.

where the fuck is Michael Rosenberg when you need him?

Comment

Comment

• where the fuck is Michael Rosenberg when you need him?
            He's right here

Comment

• I'm getting confused. Are you saying that when Meyer said the story was made up etc., he was referring to McMurphy saying ZS was arrested in 2015 when in fact there was no arrest but an investigation?
              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Comment

• AA, I'm just trying to understand this thing, and I'm about ready to give up. But a coach can still be legitimately fired for something that doesn't rise to the Sandusky level. Hell, I wish Rich Rodriguez would have been fired for Stretchgate.

Comment

• Okay, this is just getting to be too much of a twisted plate of spaghetti for me. Time to sit and watch what happens...

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                          AA, I'm just trying to understand this thing, and I'm about ready to give up. But a coach can still be legitimately fired for something that doesn't rise to the Sandusky level. Hell, I wish Rich Rodriguez would have been fired for Stretchgate.

Of course a coach can be fired legitimately for a number of things. Wings Fan equating Urban with Sandusky was and is silly, though. But, hey, maybe Urban made a nice doation to the Powell PD benevolent fund and got the prosecutor some tickets on the 50 at the Shoe to look the other way. Short of that, OSU cannot fire Urban.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Comment

• Talent,

I still hate you, osu, and UFM, but I've learned though debating with you over the years to make sure I know what I'm saying be for I hit post reply Go, Stillers...

Comment

Working...
                                X