Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Haskins starts against State, State is in trouble. Dantonio is great at setting man ball traps and it works against OSU at times but if they ever have a good throwing QB, the man ball trap is pretty much worthless. It's why those Fighting Fitzgerald's are a pain in the ass for the Spartans.

Comment

• DpZef8rV4AEcUPq.jpg

Comment

• PFF rates Dwayne Haskins at 74 for the Minnesota game. Heh. His season rating will drop. I'm thinking he needs to go 40 for 44 for 700 yards and 8 TDs to get into the high 80s. LOL.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Why you so concerned with PFF? Who cares, its more useful for the NFL IMO. I would shudder to think what score Lewerke has this year.

Comment

• shaddup
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• All ???????? in Columbus were watching that team up north posting a 15.9 overnight rating in the cesspool down there.

Just like Sparty don't matter how many time you have beat on the field (lately) we always rent space in your heads. :-)

Comment

• Columbus and Birmingham are the two top markets for CFB in the country. Columbus, Ohio loves CFB. Doesn't matter who is on. I think the OSU-PSU game was about a 50. Heh.

Last year for the Washington-Penn State bowl game, it was over 16 -- higher than Seattle. Heh. And for the Wisconsin-Miami game it was 19.

So, it's cute that M fans think that.

Comment

• go away
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wingsfan is very good at finding slights and/or everything regarding OSU or MSU towards Michigan. He is definitely identified the right side on the renting space in the head dynamic.

Comment

• Wingsfan ate paint chips as a young lad...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Still does.

Comment

• Im still hungover from sat night, canceled my 12:30 appointed today... to old for that shit.... still was worth it!

Comment

• That's some weak ass shit. Can't be sick at sea, my man. Even at the ripe old age of 73. Worst case is boot and rally. But, ya gotta testicle the fuck up and do your goddamn job. You think The Wizard backed out of an officiating gig because he was still cross-eyed drunk from the night before? Fuck no. He showed up in Ft. Collins and did the halfest of halfass jobs.

Comment

• Wingy...you are resorting to MojoSpartan/Martin John tactics...revise and resubmit...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Mojo was the only Spartan I ever liked

Comment

Working...
                                X