Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Both of you shut up, look at that JAG team we roll out there Saturday.

Comment

• I heard Charlotte is nice in December. Well, nicer than Ulaanbaatar, at least. Sounds like a perfect way to cap off a lost year.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Most schools don't have to worry about losing players like lil' Bosa. I think the next should be that stud in Houston. He's either #1 or 2 in the draft. Why do anything to mess with that..

Comment

• Bosa seems like a majority #1 pick with Oliver #2. By April it will be a shitass QB.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            I heard Charlotte is nice in December. Well, nicer than Ulaanbaatar, at least. Sounds like a perfect way to cap off a lost year.
            You are thinking too big, what about the Bronx?

Comment

• Oooh. Showdown with Syracuse!

Comment

• OSU Football at Yankee Stadium. Talent's wet dream.

Disturbing

Comment

• Speaking of which, not too many more weeks to Harvard-Yale at Fenway!
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Meyer sounded a little bitter butthurt about Bosa's decision, but its a good business decision. Gary may very well do the same if his stock is high enough. I can live with that, its a lot better than faking an injury like Peppers did.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• I don't get the Peppers hate. What did I miss?

Comment

• Maybe spreading herpes around Ann Arbor?

Comment

• Chlamydia

(allegedly)

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                              Speaking of which, not too many more weeks to Harvard-Yale at Fenway!
                              AA- Have I mentioned recently that Cornell (blessed Cornell) has beaten Harvard two years in a row?

Comment

• Kornelle is faux ivy. Sure, those Ithaca goons beat the gentlemen of Harvard. Hardly fair.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X