Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mojo was alright as long as he kept quiet about his trips to the Bay Area Bathhouses...that was disturbing...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• lol Funny how he stopped posting right before Dantonio was hired. I remember my last post with him was during the MSU coaching search.

Comment

• I miss Mojo
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I met Mojo once. He came to Comerica with Ent and I. They started making out so I walked over to Hockeytown. I haven't seen either since. I heard the wedding was beautiful though.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Happy Trails Nick Bosa

Comment

• No surprise there

Comment

• Money talks and groin injuries walk (gingerly)

Comment

• Well, that will officially end whatever aspirations Ohio State had this season.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Yeah sure, haha

Comment

• Bosa, smart man.
                        Jaylon Smith, Marcus Lattimore, and Sidney Jones... not worth it to play college football when you have solidified a high draft spot.
                        Like Rashan Gary. I would be totally with Gary if he announced that he is sitting out to focus on the draft.

Bosa was defensive MVP JJ Watt dominate during the early Ohio St games that I saw.
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• It's a real loss. Pity.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Tell me about. Tua with a torn meniscus, lost our only real corner, Devonta Smith with a bad hammy...

Hey, maybe the Buckeyes and Tide can play each other in the Belk Bowl?
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X