Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw those PFF numbers and they are preposterous. Or rather, anyone who would take Hornibrook over McSorley, Haskins or Patterson is fucking loony.

The numbers on OSU's big or "explosive" plays are staggering.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• PFF grades a shit ton of players but I don't know where they find the time to watch every play and give everyone a grade. It takes Brian probably two full days to do the UFRs. I think that he probably watches each Michigan game twice at full speed and then has to watch each play in still frames a few times to get the UFR grades right.

Comment

• anyone who would take Hornibrook over McSorley, Haskins or Patterson is fucking loony

Seems that way to me too.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Looks that way ..... I'm still with DSL at the end though: They score points, we score more.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Comment

Comment

• So M has a chance if Haskins gets injured.

Comment

Comment

• Purdue marched into Champaign and beat the Fighting Lovies comotose. That game scares the hell out of me.

Comment

• Purdue will score, osu will score more.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• OSU will have to score at least 45. With no running game.

Comment

• Through 7 games, Dwayne Haskins is now 175 for 242 (72.3%) for 2331 yards (9.6ypa), 28 TDs and 4 INT. They are no better than a 5-2 team without him, at best, and probably a 7-5 team on the season. If they can somehow keep him upright and give him some time to throw they'll have a puncher's chance against Purdue and Michigan State and maybe even M, though it's not looking good.

That's a massive, massive "if" though.

Comment

• You'll get Bosa back soon. Things are looking UP, UP, UP! for the Bucks.

The Game is shaping up to be "must see TV" though.
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Well, maybe re Bosa. We'll see if the stitching or whatever has held. They have Purdue next week. Then a bye. Then UNL on the 3rd. Sparty is the 10th. If he's back at all, it'll be for Sparty.

He's a lot like Haskins. He's so good that he can cover up shitstain parts of the defense. It's incredible that they have Haskins and Bosa and are such a middling team. And both will be gone next year and, woof...that won't be good.

Comment

Working...
                                X