Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
    Really hack?? Was he black/ gay or a Muslim... ? No discrimination there, no, sexual abuse or domestic abuse? Why even bring it up!
    AA is the one who brought it up. He's obviously the blackgayMuslimlover of the group.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post

I actually think you are right ..... I drew a conclusion based on a reading of the law involving contracts by talent. If things were to proceed, e.g., osu fires ufm > ufm goes to court claiming wrongful termination > will the court find in ufm's favor? True, we don't know but I think talent is offering a view, not insubstantial, that if ufm was terminated, he would sue and probably win - granted a conclusion not based on fact but rather supposition. But the reading of contract law in this matter, as talent sees it, seems to be on ufm's side.

That's a bit different than the impact of what McMurphy has been doing on consumers of news - at least those that keep lapping up his shit - and I think that is pretty clear.

I don't know. Does it matter?
      Sheesh. Maybe you're cut out for TV journalism after all.

Comment

• No, Moeller was fired for going 16-8 the previous 2 seasons. Drunkedness was the excuse.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• When Meyer now talks about his responsibility as a coach to educate players, he has stories from his past to back up his philosophy

Comment

• Comment

• AA is the one who brought it up. He's obviously the blackgayMuslimlover of the group.
                Calling "Detroit Dan" to analyze this post and explain it to me.

Comment

• WF ..... he's dismissing you and picking on AA at the same time.

Ignore Hack..... except for when he's talking about CBB or economics.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Moeller won 3 Big Ten titles and 4 bowl games in 5 seasons. Rodriguez and Hoke had 1 winning season between them in 7 years. Michigan is just too damn image conscious. But, as I said, I have never been clear if he resigned out of embarrassment or was pushed out.
                    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• He was clearly pushed out. There were rumors about it at the time, but it is not worth repeating without any kind of verification.

Comment

• I think Courtney Smith is going to end up looking really bad. Nearly as bad as Zach.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Urban Feyer...
                          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The most important thing to have in getting to the bottom of it and doing the right thing is not letting the people who give to the program influence anything. Boosters are a necessary evil but if you come to rely so much on their funds that you change what you might do, you expose yourself.

I still haven't seen enough to see why he would be fired. He is definitely guilty of bad judgment at the press conference last week, a simple no comment would have been the best answer. The big lesson going forward is don't try to handle shit yourself. as much as you may fashion yourself as Father Flanagan, it's a risky proposition.

Comment

• Makes you wonder how much we don't know.

Comment

Working...
                                X