Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Justin Fields enrolled, aced the exam. You had to show up in person too, believe it or not.
    Well, at least one classroom gets used on that campus.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Hafley looks like he may end up at BC. Bummer. Guy is really good. Another hire mocked by Mgo this summer. They were really on fire.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• That might mean Don Brown was queried and opted out. Maybe not. I just don't want any HC, DC or OC changes at M. I'm fine with a performance review of assistants regarding recruiting/player development. If that turned up some non-performers, those guys should be replaced.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• They like Hafley better.

Comment

• I guess it's not that big of a deal to beat North Carolina. They're kind of bad.

Comment

• I'll take it. Great second half. Roy Williams' worst loss in Chapel Hill.

Comment

• I wonder when, if ever, was the last time UNC-CH failed to score 50 under The Roy. Holtmann's ragtag group of rejects and overachievers has yet to give up more than 57 this year. They held Villanova to 51 and UNC-CH to 49. Big challenge with Penn State on Saturday. Nits are pretty decent and, unlike their football team, the hoops team is a persistent headache in Columbus.

Most importantly, ain't no one ever done nothing oin CBB based all up on some pre-Hanukkah bullshit. I'll get excited if they're still playing well in February.

That said, I will watch their game against UK with modest optimism.

Comment

• Also:

Cincinnati
                  Villanova
                  @North Carolina
                  Kentucky (neutral)
                  West Virginia (semi-neutral)

That's not a bad OoC.

Comment

• Jesus. If TOSCU wins the CFP and March Madness, you pricks of misery (nod to 'million), will be insufferable.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Shades of the mid-aught Gators.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• More accurately, shades of mid-aught Buckeyes -- the only team to get assjacked in football/basketball title games in same year.

Comment

• REDEMPTION!

Comment

• Yeah, that's the ticket. I will say this, no athletic department nor University is owed more by karma, the gods of justice and any other entity or organization dedicated to righting manifest wrongs. It's been a long, long slog for Ohio State through the gauntlet of grievous and undeserved malevolence that the elite powers and institutions make wide-eyed up and comers run. Please, god, make it end before our goodness and faith in the human spirit is forever extinguished.

Comment

• Welp. So much for that victory over UNC being a big one.

I still like our team though.

Comment

• In truth, the B10 is gonna be pretty interesting. It's been a few years since there's been this much quality at the top.

Comment

Working...
                                X