Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was at that game too. Your memory is correct. He was buds with a former OSU RB and his son was on the Miami, OH team.

Comment

• I sent Paul a PM this morning. I'm waiting to hear back from him.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Talent mentioned our schedule next year. Here it is in full. Very unusual for both Penn State and MSU to be so early in the season.

9/3 Notre Dame
        9/10 Arkansas State
        9/17 Toledo
        9/24 @ Michigan State
        10/1 @ Penn State
        10/8 Rutgers
        10/15 Iowa
        10/22 BYE
        10/29 Indiana
        11/5 @ Northwestern
        11/12 Wisconsin
        11/19 @ Maryland
        11/26 Michigan

Comment

• Yeah, in the years to come OSU always closes with at least 2 of them and, in some years, all 3. It's total bullshit.

It's also great that OSU gets Wisconsin and Iowa. That's just a brutal schedule. Probably lucky to get back to 10-2.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• What sucks is you don't get to beat up on FROSTY!!!
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
              What sucks is you don't get to beat up on FROSTY!!!
              Starting next year most teams' cross-divisional "rival" changes for at least six years. You'll no longer be able to beat up on the likes of Coach Day. Now you must face HARBAUGH!!!

OSU v. Wisconsin
              Michigan v. Nebraska
              Michigan State v. Minnesota
              Penn State v. Illinois
              Indiana v. Purdue
              Rutgers v. Iowa
              Maryland v. Northwestern

Comment

• I only hope we can find the kryptonite to defeat the mighty HARBAUGH!!!
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Losing to Michigan once every decade is way too often

Comment

• I'm hoping it becomes an annual event.
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I'd be happy if we could just hold home field. Never let them win at Michigan Stadium.

Ever.

Comment

• Oh, the Buckeyes will be back. You can count on it. 😀

Comment

• I have no doubt. I just want our guys to be competitive, instead of being a doormat.

Comment

• I don't want to fuck up the OSU-M game thread -- I've made a point to avoid posting OSU compaints in that thread. So, in response to Buchanan re OSU's downward spiral:

I'm just content to drink in the Ohio State is doomed talk.

And we all know HARBAUGH!!!! is a total ass so nothing that comes out of that program is a particular suprise including the shit talk after his one and only win in 7 season. For that matter, it's taken him 11 seaons to finally win an FBS conference title. To be fair, he did proclaim his 2018 team as Big Ten East Co-Champs. I rather doubt CRD does the same this season.

So, I'm not particularly inclined to throw out the baby with bathwater and just give up to the all mighty HARBAUGH!!!!!!! I'm not particularly inclined to think Ohio State is doomed and M is now dominant. I'd rather focus on the overall run of play. Now, perhaps that means I end up whistling past the graveyard like so many M fans did with Don Brown. But, before I cast CRD and the Ohio State program into the pits of hell, I'd like to see what does in response to shitty defense.

A far shittier M team scored 6 TDs in 2013 on an Ohio State team that was pretty damn good. Fortunately, Ohio State stopped a 2-pt conversion or else I would have surely heard about how washed up UFM was. That's the way of things, and I appreciate it. However, as you surely know, me filing away the great prognostications of doom and failure is also the way of the things.
                            Last edited by iam416; November 30, 2021, 08:55 AM.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yeah..... Um, I'm just happy that we won and did so in convincing fashion. Pretty sure Ohio State isn't going to slip into an 8-4 program over this. There really isn't much else to read into this game other than Michigan whooped them on 11/27/21. And it was glorious.

Comment

• Oh, it has now been 732 days since Ohio State beat Michigan in football.

Comment

Working...
                                X