Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    It's official on Justin Fields. If you put him in the 2018 class Ohio State had -- whoa.
    That locks Ohio State as B10 Champs for the next 2-3 years.
    Fields has "A+" potential as a college QB.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• F you, Froot! My son and I are storming the court again today!!!! Well, slowly walking down to the court. Either way, F Sparty!
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Fuck you both. I hope everybody fouls out by halftime.

Comment

• I guess if you want incorporate the color of snot into your uniform's color scheme, a road game in Columbus is as good a place as any.

Comment

• I was at the game too! Second half...not so good

Comment

Comment

• He did a great job playing with 4 fouls until he didn't. Sort of. That charge he drew was reckless. MSU just looked more experienced down the stretch, and got the bounces.

Comment

Comment

• Also, watching Ward and Wesson bang is always fun. Some big boys on that block.

Comment

• I don't think Ward is smart enough to have baited that 5th foul out of Wesson by flopping, but maybe.

Comment

• Three consecutive players barely saving the ball from going out of bounds followed up with a perfect three was one of the best sequences I've seen in a game ever (near the end of the first half)

Comment

• It was disgraceful. I was sitting next to some Spartan fans, and we were both enjoying the fact that these very large men were banging the shit out of each other. The refs were allowing the other to get a relatively firm forearm plant on defense. The idea that either of those behemoths would get knocked down by the other is insane. That said, the possession before, Ward flopped, didn't get the call and ended up giving up an easy layup that, unfortunately, Wesson missed.

The B10 officials were a little too ticky tack for me on the perimeter, but they let Ward/Wesson play and were under no circumstances calling an offensive foul on the other from a post move. As it should be.

Comment

• I don't think it would have impacted the outcome, but it was a call that could have impacted the outcome, and shouldn't have been made, certainly. Very inconsistent.

Comment

• Ward may have accentuated with the flop, but it was a clear push off by Wesson, if he didn't have 4 fouls that is probably an offensive foul. That was his get out of jail free card but the ref was on high alert for a less egregious foul on the other end. When I say less egregious, I mean it wasn't a foul at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X