Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still a long way to go. Looks like OSU isn't going to double them up, but I still see OSU winning this.

The Heisman is Stroud's to lose.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
      HARBAUGH!!!!!!! might be locking up the B1G East today...
      Nope.

Comment

• Well.

So much for that lead.

Comment

• Stroud.

Made it look easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
            Well.
            So much for that lead.
            Gone in 60 seconds....okay okay 35 seconds
            Last edited by edindetroit; October 29, 2022, 02:06 PM.
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Holly fuck ..... Diaz just got pantsed. Then osu botches a 2pt conversion, penalized 5 yards and defaulting to an EP

osu 23-21
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Now I hope Ohio State loses by 1 point because they still should have gone for 2 there. Dumbassed decision IMO.
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• HCRD!!!!!!!
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• And the wheels fall off the Penn State bus
                    Last edited by edindetroit; October 29, 2022, 02:11 PM.
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Buckeyes +3 on turnovers, that's how you win big games on the road.

Comment

• Oopsie.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• FRANKLIN!!!!!!!

CLIFFORD!!!!!!!
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Ball game.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• CRD beats Diaz on two consecutive TD ending possessions.

osu 30 - 21
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Now really.

Was there ever a REAL doubt?

You can't hold Stroud and that receiver corps down for a full 60 minutes. They're going to get their points, even if they have to get them in the 4th quarter.

And, Stroud just cemented his hold on the Heisman.

Pack the bags, make the NYC reservations for Heisman weekend, Stroud family. Plan the celebration party.

Comment

Working...
                                X